JLL Facilities Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JLL Facilities Manager Interview Questions

2.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Facilities Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

Interview Process was basic - a couple of phone interviews and one in person interview. I did not interview with a recruiter and interviewed with my future manager directly which was a plus. Basic questions on past experience and challenges you've faced in the past, and how you managed these challenges.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JLL

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was done as a series of eight, one-hour, one on one interviews within one day, followed by a final interview with the hiring manager a week later. The interviews included one breakfast and a lunch meeting.

Interview Questions

• What kind of accounts have you managed? Who were the clients? What were the issues?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward. I knew what the compensation rate was prior to applying.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called me and asked a abot 3 or 4 pre screening questions. Once phone interview was complete an in person interview was scheduled with the hiring team. The hiring team reched out to me via email to schedule in person interview about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What systems do you have in place that help you do your job more efficiently?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

the whole interview process was informal. it was much more conversation driven than an exact set of questions. i had to interviewed with entire team. the whole process only took 1 week.

Facilities Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JLL in September 2012.

Interview

Each interview (3rd position) was a pleasant exchange on information. They wanted to see if I was a good fit for the job and client culture. I wanted to know if the position offered the personal and professional development opportunities that I desired.

Interview Questions

• When asked to describe a challenge I faced at work which resulted in an unfavorable outcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none needed- salary and benefits were always above market

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JLL (Seattle, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

Outsource transition, team future uncertain at time of interview. Promises of a great career and would be well trained in position with company. All to the outcome of "Where is Everybody". Great interpersonal staff if you are all about "Me" type. Treat others like you would like to be treated.

Interview Questions

• how long have you worked at your previous employment   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JLL (Baltimore, MD) in April 2011.

Interview

In a word: Smooth. Professional recruiter with good questions followed by solid interview with direct manager. Reviewed my resume, discussed the important points and have a great day.

Interview Questions

• Any familiarity with Six Sigma or LEEDs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

What negotiation?

Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)).

Interview

It is very professional when you are the interviewed. It apparently looks like they are taking a good time to evaluate options in the market. They make you go through at least 4 stages and they even mix one-on-one meeetings and phone calls. Nevertheless, if you are already an insider (JLL employee) and you are looking for HR support, well they take very long to cover the requested positions, sometimes there are internal problems and they can't help you.

Interview Questions

• How long do you think this position shoud last?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't negociate prices.