JLL Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Dallas, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Two Phone interviews, 1 face to face.
Seemed like a great opp, has several offices.
Would be the sole HR person for the Dallas office. Met with whole team on 2nd interview, lasted almost 4hrs.

Tip to know: Since JLL aquired Staubach group, some of the old employees are still in the office so they are labeled as Legacy JLL and Legacy Staubach, meaning they were there before the merger. They also want to be identified that way when you try to implement changes.
Since the HQ is in Chicago for JLL, Staubach hate to call a help desk or, HR or get online for things. Just a cultural change they havent embraced yet.

After follow-up for 3 weeks, I was never called, then finally I got a hold of someone and was told they went with someone internal.

Kills me when companies do this, just open to your internal people first. Dont waste outsiders time, very frustrating and never sent the 'Thanks but no thanks letter.' either
Overall seemed like a great company to work for, very professional/modern looking office space, everyone wore dark suits.

Interview Questions