JLL Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JLL Intern Interview Questions

2.9

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Took me two rounds of interviews, very qualitative most likely due to my lack of prior experience. Had a relatively easy time overall despite the length of the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JLL

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL in February 2015.

Interview

Initial application must appeal to HR for them to send online interview. Then if selected, HR will directly contact you.When selected, you are offered available locations (if open) and then once selected, interview with a team at that location.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Meet with every member of the team and talk about how your background can add value. It's necessary to know exactly what the group does and how they do it (debt and equity placements).

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions. What is a Debt Yield?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL in December 2014.

Interview

Skype Interview, only took about 20 minutes. All behavioral questions and no technical questions. Seemed to be more about the fit personality wise and how my experiences would make me a good intern.

Intern Interview

Interview

Initially made contact through a family member that used to work at JLL. Interview was by phone and was quick and crisp. I got the job sooner than expected and went on to work in the Dublin, Ireland office for the summer. Great place to work and extremely invaluable experience.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical situations where they gage your decision making abilities.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

I got a call several weeks after applying online asking if it was a good time for an interview. I was driving at the time, so we rescheduled for a Monday morning phone interview. The interviewer gave me a very specific time, and I was sure to clarify our time zone differences, but he still called me an hour late on Monday morning as I was walking into class. So we rescheduled for later that day. I'm not sure if this mix up (which I maintain not to be my error) contributed to me not getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked mostly about my education and life experiences, but also basic questions about my knowledge of the commercial real estate market.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY).

Interview

First round phone call, second round in person on site

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online and contacted by the manager via phone call. She asked me why I am interested in doing research. I had 4 panel interviews, lasting 2 hours. There were many intern candidates waiting outside.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you help other people to achieve their goal?   Answer Question
    • How you usually present data/information in a meaningful way?   Answer Question
    • If you have been given a land in the middle of commercial area, how you will develop it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Got a called from the Human Resource lady to schedule and interview date. Had interview phone interview with her and another staff for about 10minutes. I got an email in about a week later that I had not been selected.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

some team building game and presentation are involved in the interview. Quick a creative and interesting approach which i have never been seen before. The presentation is easy, each of us only have few minute to present, and the preparation time is far good enough, so no worries and take it easy