JLL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2018

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The company takes awhile to go through the interview process. After applying for the position it took a couple weeks to get the first interview scheduled, then another week to get the second interview. I was given a verbal offer and then it took two weeks to get all the approvals through corporate before I received a written offer.

Interview Questions

Interview

First begins with resume review, then first round interview with analysts and associates, then a final interview with Managing Directors and human resources. Asked behavioral, background, and market questions. Received an offer

Strategic Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through Flexjobs.com. received an email 3 months later asking if I was still interested in the position. I responded with "Yes". Then they set me up with an interview with the Vice President. Next interview was with team member, Next interview was with Senior VP. I follow up with the VP with a thank you letter. VP emailed me the next day with "Please provide references." I emailed references then got an offer letter.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Interview

Met with the team, didn't ask many questions at all, mostly just about why I wanted the role. Didn't seem very organized. Then they seemed excited, said they wanted to fill the role quickly and would reach out to me the next day about continuing the process, was completely GHOSTED. Very negative experience overall and a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JLL?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL in May 2018.

Interview

Received an email asking to set up a phone interview. Scheduled it the next week. It lasted a half hour. I was told I'd hear back early the following week. Didn't hear back and it's been almost three weeks.

I emailed someone in HR twice and received no response. Completely unprofessional and total waste of time. I will not be applying to JLL again.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience with Excel?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

First was two quick phone screens, then had to build a business case on how I'd drive new business for the leasing team. Then had to meet with multiple managing directors. Total process took a couple months before I had an offer.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Basically was a meet a greet. I was never asked any hard questions. They just asked really basic questions about my past experience and why I want to be an accountant.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then interview in person with direct report: Sr. PM. Received a call from HR and the offer was proposed over the phone. Interview in person was focused on experience and work ethic. This was for an entry level position.

Senior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and heard back approximately 2 weeks later from HR to set up a phone screening. After replying to HR with my availability, I didn't receive a response and had to send a follow-up email. The recruiter then got back to me and we scheduled a phone interview. Phone screening was relatively quick and went well. I heard back from the hiring manager about a week later asking me to come in for an in-person interview. I took the day off from my current job and traveled three hours for this interview. When I showed up at their offices, the hiring manager didn’t know that I was an out-of-town candidate, which left a real bad taste in my mouth. It was clearly stated on my resume, and I had also discussed in detail during my first interview with HR. The interview itself was fine, but it seemed as though everyone was going through the motions and didn't really care to get to know me as a person. I also seemed to sense some tension amongst the team and a vibe that they didn’t really get along/like each other much, which was odd.

The hiring manager told me I should hear back within 1-2 days, it's been over a month and not a peep. However, I am not surprised. Overall, I got the impression that they didn't care about candidates and It was disheartening knowing I put forth all this time and effort in getting to this interview with not even a “thanks but no thanks” in return. Seriously, an email from the hiring manager saying they’ve chosen to go in another direction would have sufficed.

It was easy to be blinded by the incredibly beautiful, modern office and the company’s strong reputation. But in retrospect, based on my interactions with members of the marketing team, I am personally grateful that I did not end up receiving an offer.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

The process was simple and quick. I applied during college. They asked basic background questions and questions related to accounting, using of MS Excel and if I had some knowledge of accounting softwares.

Interview Questions

• Describe an event where you showcased your leadership skill   Answer Question