JLL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Washington, DC) in February 2019.

Interview

1 phone screening with program recruiter, 1 phone interview with manager I was paired with throughout the internship. Both were to gauge my experience, my career goals, how could benefit from the program, and my personality. Program recruiter called me 1 week after my interview with potential manager.

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

4 rounds interview in 4 consecutive days HR the hiring manager the senior manager and the account director who told me, I will be interviewing with client, 3 weeks after that nothing the application statuts has been changed to process complete while I followed up 3 times with the HR and the hiring manager no response
    The hiring manager said they are working on scheduling time with the client. HR team hiring manager please learn how to be humain people are suffering from loosing their job be professional and follow up with candidates

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JLL (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Consisted of 5 round interviews
    1st Interview: HR Call
    2nd Interview: Analyst/Associate Interview
    3rd Interview:
    2 excel tests
    - Excel test 1:
    Knowing the basic formulas/function & Concepts(IF, SUMIF, IRR, NPV,Cap Rate,etc.)
    Underwriting and looking the best loan scenarios (know LTV)
    Building an amortization table
    Creating a chart
    - Excel test 2: Creating a T-12
    - Writing test: Summary of why office building is a good investment
    - Grammar test: Identifying errors in a lease document
    4th Interview: Producer Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why JLL?
      Why RE?
      Why brokerage?
      Tell me about your prior experiences   Answer Question

Property Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

Applied online. I then received an email from a property manager asking for my availability to do a phone interview, I replied to her email twice and got no response!

Brokerage Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Royal Oak, MI) in March 2020.

Interview

Overall, very positive experience. The HR representative was very friendly. She was my contact throughout the process and was extremely diligent about keeping me updated and making me feel very supported throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest strength and weakness you would bring to our team within JLL?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

Took about 6 weeks to complete. Phone screening followed by phone interview with hiring manager, and then a final in person interview. Was a relatively straight forward process that resulted in the team moving a different direction.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the team upon beginning in the role?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

I only got through one round of the interview process. It was over a phone call and they asked questions such a tell me about yourself, my past experiences, and why I applied for a position with this company. It was a pleasant experience. I was able to ask questions. Unfortunately I did not get the position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Miami, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

30 minutes, typical questions. They were friendly and seemed excited to interview me. I was not caught off guard by any unusual questions. Lots of open ended questions that gave me a chance to demonstrate my knowledge and hopefully leave a good impression.

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied for the job on LinkedIn. Rcvd a call from a recruiter out-of-state, we did a short phone screening. It went well. She said she'd let the hiring manager know. The hiring manager followed up with me and we scheduled a phone call. Our phone call lasted about 25 minutes. It went very well. I was asked to come for an on-site interview. On-site interview lasted about 50 minutes. Most questions were personality-based and typical interview questions like "Tell me about a time when...." It went well, or at least I thought it did. The job was mostly repurposing social media posts for different dist channels and other content stuff more senior ppl didn't have time to get done. The hiring manager told me they'd f/u w/ me before the end of next week because of a couple more interviews to get through; I had been communicating w/ them via email so I had that information. I waited until the end of the next week and heard nothing back, so I followed up w/ the hiring manager, who told me to reach out to her directly with questions. I didn't receive a response then saw the position reposted on LinkedIn later that day. I assumed they didn't like what I had to say during the on-site interview and moved on to applying elsewhere. After another week, I finally received a response from the out-of-state recruiter telling me that while my background was "impressive" it was "inconsistent" with their needs. I asked for feedback and didn't rcv a response from the recruiter or hiring manager.

I have no qualms with being rejected. I like rejection because it's conducive to self-improvement. But for a hiring manager to a) not follow up when they said they would and b) not communicate with me directly after an hourlong in-person interview to explain this to me themselves is extremely unprofessional and rude. Just because the job market is tight doesn't mean hiring managers get to act like they're above a job candidate, especially one they spoke to 1:1. Had I been someone with less experience, it would have been a real blow to my self-esteem. Recruiter invited me to apply to other positions at JLL, I told them thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself outside of work.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I had an interview with HR and ahe passed my information onto the VP, who emailed me for an interview. The day before the interview she said she was sick and canceled. I followed up with her to reschedule and she didn't email me back. I also emailed the HR representative and she never emailed me back. It took about two weeks to change the status online. How incredibly unprofessional. If you didn't want to move forward with an interview, don't mislead a candidate by saying you are sick. Very immature as a leader, especially a VP.

JLLDC, MA, VA Interview

Interview

The recruiter contacted me within a few days to schedule a phone interview. The interview was brief. I was told what the internship program would entail, asked to walk the interviewer through my resume, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want work for JLL, do you have experience in real estate?   Answer Question