JLL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JLL Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.7

Senior HRBP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

The process was lengthy. It was 8 interviews but everyone was friendly and accommodating. Almost all interviews by phone and it took a few weeks. Most of the interviewers talked about the culture and their path more than asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• Work history, education history, about innovation and implementation   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Started with a phone interview where the team member asked questions regarding experience and was very personable. I was emailed 2 days later to come for a face to face interview which was with the hiring manager.

Senior Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, contacted for phone interview within a few days, scheduled in person interview via email the same day following phone screening, second interview scheduled same evening via email following in person interview

Account Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

First step is phone screening, next you get invited for the first interview with 3 people. Later you get invited for the second interview with 3 people as well. Each interview is about 1 1/2 long. Final step is when they call you with an offer.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you natural balances. Even if you get few accounting questions wrong and they like you, you will get hired.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Trenton, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Did not ask the correct questions or even know the job I was interviewing for. I felt that they had someone who did not know what they are doing as the interviewer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I found the job posting on Indeed. I was emailed by an HR rep to do a pre-screening phone interview- it was standard, probably about 15 minutes, and fairly positive, with no additional application process required. I was contacted one day later by a manager to schedule an interview at their offices. I met with the two managers I would be supporting if hired. The interview was non-confrontational and friendly. I felt at ease. The next day I followed up with a mailed note. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with accounting principles? (I'm paraphrasing- can't recall the exact wording)   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

The process consisted of an initial phone interview, followed by three more phone interviews with various levels of management. Then completed an excel modeling exam. After that, I interviewed in person, passed a background/drug test and accepted the offer.

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY).

Interview

JLL took my life out from underneath my feet by dealing with the demon that is Omnicom.

After promising a high retention and acing an interview I was denied a position despite being practically guaranteed one. Several weeks later I was contacted again by someone saying that there was an open position for me. I met with the hiring manager and we hit it off great. As I was leaving the interview I was told how excited they were to bring me on board and that he thought he could learn a lot from me and I from him. We left things that he would get back to me in a couple days

2 WEEKS later I get an email from someone I've never met saying that there just wasn't a position for me leaving me to the dogs.

Thankfully I never stopped applying for other jobs and haven't lost any momentum but I am disgusted with the way this corporation has jerked me around. Were this not a professional site I would unleash a string of obscene descriptions to fully detail how hurt and confused and angry I am at what one of the supposed most ethical companies in the country has put my family and I through.

For future reference JLL, if you have already denied someone employment after having a hand in stripping it away from them in the first place, DO NOT reach out unless you are 10000% there's something waiting for them on the other side.

This is not a nice thing you've done JLL. May your profits echo the emptiness of your promises.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JLL (Durham, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

It was all phone and video interviewing as it will be a virtual job. Typical interview questions and conversation. From initial phone call to offer, it was about a week long process.

Interview Questions

• What is the most creative project you have done in the last year?   Answer Question
    • How familiar are you with budgeting / daily finance?   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I had 4 phone interviews. The first interview was with the recruiter. The recruiter then scheduled an interview with the hiring manager, then followed up with an interview with the director. The final interview consisted of an informal conversation with someone ins a similar role.