JLL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.7

437 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

First I was interviewed by the hiring manager. Then I was contacted by head research analyst of norther CA, had another phone interview. Then we set up another interview where I had to come in. First I had to take an Excel exam in 15 mins. Then I was interviewed by three people.

Lease Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

The process was pretty quick. I applied online and got a call the following day for a quick screening. Then I was emailed about more information. The position I applied for was put in hold but then a few days later I got an email asking me to come in for an interview. The interview was great- I met with two groups of two people who were in the team I was being interviewed for. The questions weren't run of the mill at all, which I enjoyed, and focused mainly on my responsibilities in my current position. They told me I'd hear back in 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

You first receive a screening call from Chicago office. Then an email inviting you to a casual interview a week later. You are interviewed with the team you will be potentially working with about 3-4 members. You basically have to run through your experience, day to day, and how JLL can help you grow and progress your career.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Extremely long interview process. Several months for an entry level job. Interviewed with people that a year later, I still haven't worked with. Job does not really resemble the advertised position, either. Very disorganized onboarding process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

Initial interview is there more of a personality screening and to see if candidate can meet job expectations. Then you must meet with the team(s) you will be supporting to make sure you're a good fit. After that there is a skill exam that covers topics such as calculating commissions to duplicated a marketing piece.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize tasks?
      Have you ever dealt with a difficult employee and how did you handle any confrontation?   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JLL (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied through my university and JLL was in need of researchers. My professor knows the HR coordinator and he helped arrange the interview process. The interview was slightly unstructured and very minimal questions.

Interview Questions

• Because they needed researchers, my professors recommendation was all that was needed.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

I actually didn't receive an interview. I previously worked for the client and the client decided to transition my role to JLL. The client requested that I be transitioned to JLL to stay in the role.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Cleveland, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

There was no phone interview. The in person interview was scheduled through email, not on phone but that was fine with me. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes and was basically asked if I had any questions instead of being asked questions.

Senior HRBP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

The process was lengthy. It was 8 interviews but everyone was friendly and accommodating. Almost all interviews by phone and it took a few weeks. Most of the interviewers talked about the culture and their path more than asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• Work history, education history, about innovation and implementation   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL in June 2017.

Interview

I received a message from HR less than a week after applying to set up a phone interview. They asked basic questions (work history, why I was looking for a new position, etc). I was told the next steps would be another interview with the hiring manager. I got a call a few days after setting up the next round. The HM asked why I was interested in the industry, and some situational questions (ie: tell me about a difficult client/etc). I followed up with the recruiter a week and a half later and never heard back. I had to log back into their careers site portal two weeks later to find out that the job had been closed and my application was not selected.