JLL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

2.7

Human Resources Change Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied and a few days later a recruiter reached out to phone screen. It was roughly a 30 minute conversation about the organization, role, and how my experience could potentially be a fit. It went well and I was referred to the hiring manager for another 30 minute call. It seemed to be another phone screen.

There were no technical questions. We focused on my resume.

I thought it went well for a very relaxed, informal discussion but, I received a generic TBNT (thanks but no thanks) email about a week later from the recruiter.

I never made it onsite.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted by email to set-up a phone screen / interview. Responded with available times to have a interview call. HR personnel was accommodating and friendly in our email conversation. We had our phone call at the arranged time. It was short due to my salary requirements not matching exactly with the position offered.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

First applied online through the JLL website for an open job requisition. Received at least one email or call from the recruiting agents who asked several questions on my past experience relating to the open position. Next I received a call or email from the hiring the manager to schedule a phone interview. Later I receive a call or email to conduct an in person interview with the hiring manager and at least one of their colleague. The in person interview may happen at least 2-3 times. Then you will receive a verbal offer in person or over the phone with a follow-up of a hard copy. Typically there will be a drug test and background check before the official hiring date.

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

There will be no case interview. Rather more about familiarity of real estate market. The company does a lot of sales and transaction. So show your sales skill. Also it varies depending the department you are interviewing to. If it's valuation team, then technics like DCF is a must known. Other than that, it is not very high-tech.

Tenant Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the Vice President and the Assistant General Manager of the property. It was a very laid back process, both women were extremely pleasant. A lot of the questions were about Customer relations. After those interviews, I was called to interview with another manager from a different property.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was laid back and pleasant. Initial call from a recruiter at JLL and then two rounds of office interviews. There were no difficult questions. Mostly conversational.

Interview Questions

• My interviews were all conversational. I might have been asked some basic questions about strengths and weaknesses and few one off questions, but it was mostly conversations about my experience.   Answer Question

Assistant Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The recruiter called me back spoke with me about the position. The next day I had one interview with the JLL team. 3 days later I had one with JLL and the client. After that i was asked for 3 references and 2 days later i received the offer.

Interview Questions

• In your short time here. What do you think our area of opportunity is?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY).

Interview

Usually you'll have 2-3 interviews with different people. The first interview is usually over the phone. When you apply online you won't know the exact location until the interview.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JLL (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview went well, was then set up for in person interview. Barley asked me any questions however still manage to make me really nervous. Didn't seem interested in bringing me on board.

Transaction Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JLL (Washington, DC).

Interview

One phone interview with HR regarding compensation and experience, one phone interview with manager. One in-person interview with manager. Final in-person interview with clients. All very casual. No tests or complex questions - mostly just wanted to see if was prepared to do the work and if I would fit in

Interview Questions

• How do you solve a problem with people you're working with?   Answer Question