JLL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

Senior Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, contacted for phone interview within a few days, scheduled in person interview via email the same day following phone screening, second interview scheduled same evening via email following in person interview

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very professional and comfortable. Great environment and seems to be a solid company with team environment. Phone screening a little uncomfortable but face to face was much better. Hard to express ones knowledge over the phone. Went on interview knowing they had already made a decision but glad I did. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths ?   1 Answer

HR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR in a few days to schedule a phone interview. The whole interview felt very awkward, as if the interviewer either wasn't experienced or interested. Only asked me one question "tell me about yourself" and then proceeded by asking me if I had any questions. I asked more questions than I was asked, and the questions that I had asked elicited very short and vague responses. The total interview was supposed to last about 30 mins and it only lasted about 10. At the end, the interviewer didn't even say anything in relation to the next steps or the process. The last words before she hung up were "thank you, talk soon." This left me very confused as to whether I even had a real interview or not. Very disappointed as I spent hours researching the company and the role, it all just felt like a waste of time. Never heard anything back from them so I assume I didn't get the offer

Account Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

First step is phone screening, next you get invited for the first interview with 3 people. Later you get invited for the second interview with 3 people as well. Each interview is about 1 1/2 long. Final step is when they call you with an offer.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you natural balances. Even if you get few accounting questions wrong and they like you, you will get hired.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Trenton, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Did not ask the correct questions or even know the job I was interviewing for. I felt that they had someone who did not know what they are doing as the interviewer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I found the job posting on Indeed. I was emailed by an HR rep to do a pre-screening phone interview- it was standard, probably about 15 minutes, and fairly positive, with no additional application process required. I was contacted one day later by a manager to schedule an interview at their offices. I met with the two managers I would be supporting if hired. The interview was non-confrontational and friendly. I felt at ease. The next day I followed up with a mailed note. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with accounting principles? (I'm paraphrasing- can't recall the exact wording)   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

JLL wasted my time asking me to go for interview in their Chicago Office (AON building). THey already had in mind internal candidates and they did not even had decency to respond on any of my follow up emails. I would not consider this company again!!!

Strategic Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Initially received an email from HR confirming my interest, set up a 30 minute phone interview with that HR contact that ended up lasting close to an hour and was engaging on both sides. At that point, the HR contact said that management was in a big meeting with a very large client and they would get back to me in a week and a half. I waited two weeks before asking a status and was told no progress has been made, but I would be notified as soon as anything happened. I emailed a week and a half later to check on the status, and never received a return email. Emailed again a week or two later, never received a return email and another week later sent a final email and never heard back. I thought it was unprofessional at the very least. The HR contact was very pleasant on the phone and asked general questions about my work history and why I was applying, as well as a few situational questions.

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Initially I received an unscheduled phone screen/interview. Afterwards, an in person and VC interview was scheduled. During the VC interview, one of the JLL reps told me to get an entry job, and then went on a rant about her career history, starting with her receptionist job while her supervisor said nothing. One of the most unprofessional interviews I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• If you receive 1000 emails overnight, and can respond to 3, how would you prioritize?   1 Answer

Summer Occupancy Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very casual, 3 senior Occupancy Planners interviewed me in a meeting room and mostly just chatted with me, asking few questions. They called me within 2 days to offer me the internship.