JLL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.7

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Eden Prairie, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very laid back. First interview was just an introduction to the job- very high level. Second interview was with someone from that team and we discussed my experience and how that could fit into the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked examples of current experience   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

Pretty straightforward process. Applied online and was contacted 3 weeks later for a phone interview. First phone interview with a member of HR. Very basic questions. Why do you want to work here? What do you know about the company? etc. Second phone interview with another HR with similar questions. Was contacted 3 days later to set up an in person interview. Met with the second HR lady and the most recently hired analyst. They asked me about why I wanted to work there, why I was interested in real estate, how I would value industrial real estate, what I knew about Excel, Google Earth, loopnet, etc. Then was given a timed Excel Test with a 45 minute cap. Pretty difficult Test to do in 45 minutes so I just prioritized what I thought they cared about the most. Created a Pivot Table showing property sales, explained two graphs showing changes over time, showed basic excel sum, average, count formulas. Was asked to create two semi-complex bar graphs that I didn't even have time to get to. I thought I did bad because I didn't answer everything, but apparently I did well enough since they contacted me an hour later to set up a final interview with brokers and the Director. That was a week ago. We are still working to find a time that works for everyone. Overall it's been an average process, just very time consuming. Kind of annoying since I have another offer (less salary) that I've been kind of stringing along to see what happens here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to multi-task to meet a deadline that required you to give a presentation?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Interview

Just did an interview with HR. She was very nice and just asked basic background questions, what are you leaving your current company for, are you looking to grow in a company...etc

Property Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

started with a phone call where they asked many questions about my experience and why i was interested in this particular position. they also asked my strengths and why i chose a career in property management. show a lot of enthusiasm and ability to make conversations.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JLL in May 2016.

Interview

Great exeperience. Manager who interviewed me was really nice. Explained what day to day activities will look like. What to expect and what not to. As far as questions, not many. It was more like one on one conversation where I explained what I want to do in longer term and what skills I can attribute to the company's success.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much but little room to negotiate if you show potentials to stay within an organization for longer term.

Brokerage Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Very informal throughout the process, brokers strongly preferred someone with three to five years of experience within the city. This is reasonable because otherwise you spend three to five months learning the business and the market at opposed to spending that time generating business. This is entirely a draw-based position.

Interview Questions

• Name where the different districts of New York City   1 Answer

AP Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at JLL (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

It was conference call interview. It was pretty simple a series for questions about my current job. I thought it went well. The Recruiter was very nice & made the interview quite easy.

Interview Questions

• There really was not an unexpected question in this interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JLL (Lombard, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I saw a posting on the developer forums and sent an email with a brief summary of my experience and resume attachment. The same day a recruiter called me about the position stating it is a short term contract looking to bring someone on board asap. A few hours later the hiring manager gave me a call and went over the position as I spoke about my skill set. A few days later I was offered the contract position. This role did not require a face to face meeting. The position ended after 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told the recruiter my rate which fit their budget. There was no negotiation.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Basically it was three phone interviews. One 30 minute interview with HR. Second with the former job occupant. Then another with a VP. This was the best. Needed to send over an example of my work. The VP was very friendly and informative. The last hiring stage was with the supervisor/manager. Not in depth at all. Think

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult situation you had with a co-worker and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Two month process from resume submission to offer. Preliminary phone screening and follow-up phone screening to schedule an in person interview. Met with the team lead and VP to review roles, responsibilities, and timeline for hiring. After the in person interview, an offer was extended within one week.

Interview Questions

• Requested information on my work background, examples of projects, and typical responsibilities.   Answer Question