JLL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

HR really needs to work of their communications skills - both internally and with the candidates. During the interview process, I spoke with HR at both Chicago and NYC - there were a lot of false promises made on the position and how quickly they will follow up on a particular position. 2 days is really 2 weeks in the JLL world. Don't tell a candidate that they are a prime choice and then follow up a few weeks later saying that they are waiting to hear back from another candidate, especially when you post a job as an immediate hire.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was laid back and pleasant. Initial call from a recruiter at JLL and then two rounds of office interviews. There were no difficult questions. Mostly conversational.

Interview Questions

• My interviews were all conversational. I might have been asked some basic questions about strengths and weaknesses and few one off questions, but it was mostly conversations about my experience.   Answer Question

Assistant Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The recruiter called me back spoke with me about the position. The next day I had one interview with the JLL team. 3 days later I had one with JLL and the client. After that i was asked for 3 references and 2 days later i received the offer.

Interview Questions

• In your short time here. What do you think our area of opportunity is?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY).

Interview

Usually you'll have 2-3 interviews with different people. The first interview is usually over the phone. When you apply online you won't know the exact location until the interview.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JLL (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview went well, was then set up for in person interview. Barley asked me any questions however still manage to make me really nervous. Didn't seem interested in bringing me on board.

Transaction Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JLL (Washington, DC).

Interview

One phone interview with HR regarding compensation and experience, one phone interview with manager. One in-person interview with manager. Final in-person interview with clients. All very casual. No tests or complex questions - mostly just wanted to see if was prepared to do the work and if I would fit in

Interview Questions

• How do you solve a problem with people you're working with?   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at JLL (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Did a phone interview. Then went through a nightmare process with a staffing company to actually be able to come on site. Then I came in to walk and talk with the Chief Engineer. Walked the property so he could get a feel of what I knew and can do. I then got my start date.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview with a project coordinator, and operations manager. Follow up Interview with operations manager, director of project management, and vp of project management. The panel expected me to host the interview and convince them I was dedicated and excited to have the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your experience and education validate your career path here.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JLL (Stamford, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had phone screen with HR and an in-person interview 2 days later.

Interview was with managing director, very friendly and engaging. Asked me about my current employment and typical questions (why JLL, what do you know about this position, etc.). Said HR would be in touch as to whether or not they would be interested in proceeding with me. Only negative of the experience was that I wasn't contacted for 2 weeks and wasn't given the notice that they had chosen a different candidate until following up on two different occasions. Overall seemed like a great working environment and company.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JLL (Bellevue, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quiet and painless. The company called me to setup a phone interview with the Project Manager and the Local Project Management Officer Operations Director. I called into a phone service. They describe to me the position and some key details about it, and then they asked me if I had any questions about the job. After I asked my questions about the position. They asked me a variety of interview questions. This part of the process lasted about an hour. They then asked me if I had any additional questions. After the completion of this interview, I was invited to an in-person interview with the people as mentioned earlier and a fellow project coordinator. We met at an off-site location. I was asked if there was any additional question I had an about the position. After I had asked my further questions about the position, I was asked questions I answered before but directed to tell the project coordinator my answers. After I had answered all the interview questions, I was asked if I had any additional questions. After I had completed my interview, I was called by the project manager and the PMO director gave a verbal job offer.