JLL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

Operations Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Kansas City, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very structured. I had 3 seperate interviews and the background check was indepth.
    The company is 200+ years old and very good at what they do. It was one of the more intense hiring processes I have been through.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to go in this company   1 Answer

Property Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

So far, in the early stages. Everyone upbeat, friendly, and welcoming. Word of mouth is very helpful to get foot in door. They definitely appreciate candidates with drive to grow and learn.

Interview Questions

• Described job in more details to make sure I was wanting to proceed. Next is another interview on phone then in person.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JLL (Bellevue, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quiet and painless. The company called me to setup a phone interview with the Project Manager and the Local Project Management Officer Operations Director. I called into a phone service. They describe to me the position and some key details about it, and then they asked me if I had any questions about the job. After I asked my questions about the position. They asked me a variety of interview questions. This part of the process lasted about an hour. They then asked me if I had any additional questions. After the completion of this interview, I was invited to an in-person interview with the people as mentioned earlier and a fellow project coordinator. We met at an off-site location. I was asked if there was any additional question I had an about the position. After I had asked my further questions about the position, I was asked questions I answered before but directed to tell the project coordinator my answers. After I had answered all the interview questions, I was asked if I had any additional questions. After I had completed my interview, I was called by the project manager and the PMO director gave a verbal job offer.

Brokerage Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JLL (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied to a recruiter's posting on Milwaukee Jobs. I heard back from the recruiter the next morning, and after he submitted my resume and it was approved by the hiring manager, an interview was lined up an interview was lined up later in the week.

I met with the Executive Vice President of the Wisconsin office. He explained the main duties of the position and stressed the need for a reliable candidate. He also stressed the importance of everyone's role on a smaller team like the one in the Milwaukee branch. He did not have a lot of questions for me but wanted to be sure that it was a job I'd enjoy, although he did not want to know my answer right away. I did respond that I was interested later that day.

The job description given to me by the recruiter was more exhaustive and seemed to have a strong emphasis on the creative duties of the position, but the way it was explained to me was more of an office administrative and supportive role to the other brokers (which, in fact, appealed to me more).

Overall the interview was very straight-forward, honest, and refreshing compared to my last interview at Wisconsin Events.

Industrial Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Devens, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JLL (Devens, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was quick, and informal. Managers were very friendly. Took a quick tour of the facility. Although I never got a call back or even that they were not interested. Maybe my asking hourly rate was too high.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (East Hanover, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was not a good one. It was kinda all over the place from the first day i started. The person interviewing me ( who is no longer working on site because THEY finally found out he has NO Idea how to manage people) had no idea what questions to ask, I basically just talked about me and filled out paper work and completed training packets to show i knew what i was talking about.

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

First, an informal conversation with hr recruiter about my background. He stated they have some roles open and typically hire after May. Our conversation was in January. A week later he screened my for a "role" and during our interview, he was describing a role that I wasn't aware of until I asked which role are we discussing? WTF...

Very unprepared recruiter. It turns out that this company posts their roles and never fill them. They aren't really actively looking to fill them. This role or actually two roles that i 'interviewed' for, were reposted 2-3 since then...

This company doesn't know what they are looking for when filling the roles as explained by another hiring mgr.

I removed them from my target list

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Eden Prairie, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very laid back. First interview was just an introduction to the job- very high level. Second interview was with someone from that team and we discussed my experience and how that could fit into the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked examples of current experience   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

Pretty straightforward process. Applied online and was contacted 3 weeks later for a phone interview. First phone interview with a member of HR. Very basic questions. Why do you want to work here? What do you know about the company? etc. Second phone interview with another HR with similar questions. Was contacted 3 days later to set up an in person interview. Met with the second HR lady and the most recently hired analyst. They asked me about why I wanted to work there, why I was interested in real estate, how I would value industrial real estate, what I knew about Excel, Google Earth, loopnet, etc. Then was given a timed Excel Test with a 45 minute cap. Pretty difficult Test to do in 45 minutes so I just prioritized what I thought they cared about the most. Created a Pivot Table showing property sales, explained two graphs showing changes over time, showed basic excel sum, average, count formulas. Was asked to create two semi-complex bar graphs that I didn't even have time to get to. I thought I did bad because I didn't answer everything, but apparently I did well enough since they contacted me an hour later to set up a final interview with brokers and the Director. That was a week ago. We are still working to find a time that works for everyone. Overall it's been an average process, just very time consuming. Kind of annoying since I have another offer (less salary) that I've been kind of stringing along to see what happens here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to multi-task to meet a deadline that required you to give a presentation?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Interview

Just did an interview with HR. She was very nice and just asked basic background questions, what are you leaving your current company for, are you looking to grow in a company...etc