JLL Lease Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JLL Lease Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Did a phone interview and felt that it went very well. Was then set up to go into the Pittsburgh Office and meet with 3 of the managers. The managers were very very knowledgable and very easy to talk too. Once done with all of the I was given a test to look over a lease contract and pull different information from it. I was very nervous about this part but the one manager made me feel very comfortable during the entire process. She did mention that the hiring process was very slow and that if I did not get the job I would hear from them the next day. I did not hear from them in the coming days so I was hoping that I had gotten the position. It has been about a month and still have not heard back from them, my online application still says in review. Lets hope the HR department is just very very slow and good news ocme ssoon.

Interview Questions

• One of the interview questions was in regards to my problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for JLL

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedminster, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Bedminster, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online in January 2015 and was contacted in mid-February for an interview. The interview went well. Was also informed that I would have to take an Excel test and a Lease Abstracting test the following week. I prepared for the Excel test by taking online tutorials so I would not be completely unprepared. Test was supposed to be 2 hours long, yet I was only given an hour and 45 mins to complete this test. So of course more emphasis was placed on the three questions that I was not able to answer and therefore was not selected for the job. I am convinced that they don't test every applicant for this particular position, only certain people. People need to understand that not every person does well in test-taking situations.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities and experiences on previous jobs?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedminster, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Bedminster, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

The first interview was a short chat. The person I was originally supposed to interview with was tied up so I interviewed with another supervisor who reported directly to the VP/Director. She said there was no actual position they were just interviewing to anticipate turnover because bonuses were being issued? Very odd. I came back about two weeks later for the skills test and was supposed to meet with the director but again she was MIA. I never heard back after that.

Interview Questions

• I think if you have no experience at all with retail leases the skills test might be difficult but it is at least 50% basic business math.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JLL (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Met with two supervisors. Very friendly. Informal interview. Had to return back for a skills test. Not terrible.Just test abilitity to pick apart info and Microsoft skills. No real way to prepare for it.