JLL Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JLL Project Manager Interview Questions

2.9

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

First applied online through the JLL website for an open job requisition. Received at least one email or call from the recruiting agents who asked several questions on my past experience relating to the open position. Next I received a call or email from the hiring the manager to schedule a phone interview. Later I receive a call or email to conduct an in person interview with the hiring manager and at least one of their colleague. The in person interview may happen at least 2-3 times. Then you will receive a verbal offer in person or over the phone with a follow-up of a hard copy. Typically there will be a drug test and background check before the official hiring date.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JLL

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Two month process from resume submission to offer. Preliminary phone screening and follow-up phone screening to schedule an in person interview. Met with the team lead and VP to review roles, responsibilities, and timeline for hiring. After the in person interview, an offer was extended within one week.

Interview Questions

• Requested information on my work background, examples of projects, and typical responsibilities.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL in May 2015.

Interview

kind and professional
    company standard questions, listen carefully for my answers, promoting individual creative thinking, work as part of the team;
     patient, outspoken; open to answer my questions, explained the process clearly

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

One interview with 2 persons. Was in a conference room. Asked about experience pertaining to the job. Asked for specific examples of what was accomplished in the past jobs. Gave examples of the type of work and projects of previous positions I held.

Interview Questions

• What value did you provide in your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate more than what was originally requested.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JLL in September 2014.

Interview

Phone screen. Typical what is your greatest strength, what is your greatest weakness. Why are you looking for new employment. What is the minimum salary, seemed the salary was the determining factor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join JLL?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Three interviews, upscale east loop office building, professional setting. I was impressed with the office and took the elevator up to floors for the interview. The JLL offices up the elevator were more casually dressed for an after work event that was occurring in the evening.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Boston, MA).

Interview

Initial interview is a 20 minute phone call. My qualifications were in line with the position and my experience provided great benefits to the role. The HR representative noted that my experience was in alignment with their needs and I had a pleasant personality that would fit in with their culture.

Interview Questions

• What is the lowest salary you would consider. There is no side stepping this question, Explaining that salary is based on value of services employee provides, demonstrated capabilities, benefits JLL would provide, and many other factors is not sufficient. They require a salary amount or the interview is terminated.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at JLL (Miami, FL).

Interview

Submit application and resume through online portal. Best to already know someone within the firm to send your resume direct as well, otherwise your resume may never cross the desk of the person actually doing the hiring.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JLL and what do you know about our firm?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Lengthy, many individuals were involved. No questions about where I wanted to go in the future. Hired as a"temp" employee, wasn't made a staff member until one year on the job. Was for a specific client/team - no discussion of my skill set. Position title never shared with me.... When official title disclosed, it didn't match laterally to previous, a step down. Accepted position, but it was made clear there would be no advancement opportunities. Took position anyway, but didn't feel there would be any loyalty to me.

Negotiation

None....they set the salary

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Responded to a ad. Was called in to interview with two people who were very nice - took about two hours. But had to come in again because a third person wasn't available the first time. This happened twice more! I interviewed with a total of six people including the client.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you failed and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I haggled over my comp and got it raised by about 10%. Also haggled over vacation time. JLL standard is two weeks!