JLL Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JLL Receptionist Interview Questions

Interviews at JLL

2.2

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Fairly easy, I receive a phone screening and then I received a phone interview. Usually they will do phone interviews or video interviews. I was notified that I got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JLL

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Detroit, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Depends on which account you are applying for, JLL has many partners and it depends on the partnered company. JLL is partnered with Google in handling facilities management and I went through 3 interviews for a very entry level position. However, I like the competitive nature of the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were to fill the room with basketballs where would you start?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopewell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JLL (Hopewell, NJ).

Interview

Telephone interview, for a position I had held previously but left due to a promotion within the company. Another contracting company came in and took over management of that position; it was increasing the base pay rate so I was hopeful it would match my current pay rate but it did not. The interviewer was friendly and asked questions that were easy to answer, not aggressive. He gave me hope that the pay rate was at least similar to my current job, but when I had a follow-up face to face with someone else I learned that was not the case.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an aggressive visitor at my desk?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JLL (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Consisted of two interviews. The 1st occurred over the phone asked basic resume based questions, interested in what i wanted to pursue for in the future. got a call back the next day and was asked to come in for a second interview. In the second interview there were a lot of behavioural based question (i.e what would you do in x situation).