JLL Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very professional and comfortable. Great environment and seems to be a solid company with team environment. Phone screening a little uncomfortable but face to face was much better. Hard to express ones knowledge over the phone. Went on interview knowing they had already made a decision but glad I did. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths ?   1 Answer

Senior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied to the role online, shortly after I received a phone screen from the recruiter and was quickly passed on the the next round. I spoke with the hiring manager who informed me in total there would be about 6-7 interview with the final interview being a group interview and a presentation. The entire process has taken over three months and I have still not heard a final answer and my last interview was over a month ago. It has been a very long, tiresome and frustrating process and there is still no offer, decision or proper feedback.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would think strategically about an issue at hand.   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite marketing campaign and why?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview with a project coordinator, and operations manager. Follow up Interview with operations manager, director of project management, and vp of project management. The panel expected me to host the interview and convince them I was dedicated and excited to have the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your experience and education validate your career path here.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

Pretty straightforward process. Applied online and was contacted 3 weeks later for a phone interview. First phone interview with a member of HR. Very basic questions. Why do you want to work here? What do you know about the company? etc. Second phone interview with another HR with similar questions. Was contacted 3 days later to set up an in person interview. Met with the second HR lady and the most recently hired analyst. They asked me about why I wanted to work there, why I was interested in real estate, how I would value industrial real estate, what I knew about Excel, Google Earth, loopnet, etc. Then was given a timed Excel Test with a 45 minute cap. Pretty difficult Test to do in 45 minutes so I just prioritized what I thought they cared about the most. Created a Pivot Table showing property sales, explained two graphs showing changes over time, showed basic excel sum, average, count formulas. Was asked to create two semi-complex bar graphs that I didn't even have time to get to. I thought I did bad because I didn't answer everything, but apparently I did well enough since they contacted me an hour later to set up a final interview with brokers and the Director. That was a week ago. We are still working to find a time that works for everyone. Overall it's been an average process, just very time consuming. Kind of annoying since I have another offer (less salary) that I've been kind of stringing along to see what happens here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to multi-task to meet a deadline that required you to give a presentation?   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had four interviews. One was with the hiring manager, one was a panel interview where I was asked to give a presentation, one was with the lead broker in San Francisco, and one was with the COO for the region. Overall my interview experience was good when it was with the marketing team. The lead broker and COO were distracted, late, and gave an overall negative impression. In addition, I never met with the marketing team without the Director which I saw as a huge red flag. Most of the team was brand new and after the interview process was over I learned that several people on the team left.

Interview Questions

• What is your spirit animal?   1 Answer

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with Corporate HR to establish validity of experience and interest. Discussed the role, the overview of the team and client work. The resume was then passed along to the hiring manager. The hiring manager also did a phone screen and then did an assessment of skills and knowledge areas in order to match experience to the role. Then invited me to meet the team in the office to sit and discuss the role in-depth, discussed expectations and further assess my thought processes through situational based scenarios by discussing what was handled in past experiences.

Brokerage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Menlo Park, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The first few steps of the process were pretty standard, two phone screens and then two in person interviews. The staff was very friendly but for whatever reason the last woman I interviewed with seemed very preoccupied with where I live (about 45 min from the office location). The first interview went very smoothly, first was a test for proficiency in powerpoint and then a few standard questions about background and skill set. In my second interview, about half of it was focused on where I live and my commute which I found weird because I didn't know companies could discriminate based on where potential employees live. Other than that I'd say its a pretty standard interview process and would have accepted if an offer had been extended.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

My interviewer was very friendly and provided a good overview of the company, the position, and benefits. He offered me many opportunities to ask questions to learn more. He gave me an honest response to how many candidates were applying for the position and gave me a general time frame for when he would make his decision and get back to me.

Assistant Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Met in a meeting room with two interviewers. Room was cold, noticed that the speaker phone was on and that the Regional Manager kept looking at his cell phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were able to settle a dispute with a co-worker who did not see eye-to-eye with you.   Answer Question
    • What is your ideal job idea like?   Answer Question

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at JLL (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Was a direct in person interview. they Didn't waste time with phone interview. I liked it being straight to the point. Interviewers asked me questions related about the job. Not personal questions. ex. where do you see yourself in 5 years...

Interview Questions

• A lot of what if questions, customer service related.   1 Answer