JLL Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JLL Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

There were 5 interviews total. 1 day after applying online, I got an email from a recruiter who scheduled a 10 minute phone for next day. The recruiter asked about prior experiences to see if it matched what they were looking for. A week later I had a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and their manager (1:1). It was very casual, no pressure questions. They wanted hear about my prior experience and explained what they were looking for. They were very engaging and informative, a really nice team. I asked a lot of questions. A week later I had another phone interview with a manager out of Chicago. Again, no pressure, very casual...just wanted to know a little bit about me and how i've leveraged my career over the years. 3 days later I had my final interview with another manager. It was like the other interviews, again very casuals. After the 5th interview, I got a call from the hiring manager 2 hours later with the job offer. 3 days later, I received an email about the company doing a background check, in which i had to sign an electronic form and schedule a drug test....which takes at most 5 days for the result to come in. Once the results were in, i agreed to started a week later.

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain how have you leveraged your career over the years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for JLL

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JLL (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

2 hour interview:

Part 1: with two Directors
    Part 2: Financial Modelling Test

Fairly thorough questions into previous professional experience coupled with a brain teaser to assess my thought process.

Interview Questions

• How many undertakers are there in the UK?   1 Answer
    • Talk me through how you built financial models in your previous role   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Exeter, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Head hunted, two interviews, job offer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2010.

Interview

3 step process - telephone and two interviews. Generally an informal discussion, focussed on previous experience and role expectations. Professional dress is expected. Interviews were with upper management on both occasions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed to meet deadlines and how you reacted.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple - an initial offer was made by the company, a counter from myself seeking more which was the agreed to by the firm.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL in February 2009.

Interview

I have been at the company for 4 years and have scored in the top 10% on performance reviews each year, but passed over time and time again. It is very political and not based on performace as far as moening up.