JLL Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JLL Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was thorough and to the point. Clear definition of Job description. Industry experienced interviewers was appreciated with no time wasting fluff. JLL had a good understanding of the type of individual they were looking for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JLL

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

It took about 35 mins with the 3 of professional project managers at Amgen (Thousand Oaks). They were really friendly and the questions that they asked were mostly about my experience and what I have done in my previous job. They also asked about the process of handling a project with high priorities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Saint Petersburg, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Initial contact via email from hiring manager in response to online application for position posted on JLL career website. Second contact via brief telephone screening type discussion in which position and client were described in more detail to gauge my interest. Appointment made for more in-depth phone interview. Subsequent emails describing the real time evolution of the position led to an in person interview with hiring manager and team lead. During the interview process, it became apparent that more travel than initially anticipated would be required, making the position a poor fit for me.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview process was open and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was negotiated.
    Stay open and positive.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL in May 2010.

Interview

Communications with the company representative that I met with were positive. Be prepared to be able to present your background, experience and education to them and be able to correlate that to the job your seeking. People there are intelligent and hardworking and expect the same from the candidates they would like to hire.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current position and how it can help you be successful in this one?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was some room to negotiate, but it seemed to only be within a small range.