JLT Group Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JLT Group Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at JLT Group

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLT Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an on-site. Phone interview involved typical background and a brainteaser. On-site was 90% fit, just looking to see if you're a cool person who'd fit into their relaxed culture. Have questions ready.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JLT Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JLT Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Good, quick, simple.
    Easy application process.
    Good firm, culture is great.

Friendly interviewers, more like a chat rather than an interview. Made me feel very very very very very very very very comfortable.
    Only adding words to meet the 30 word limit now. Got nothing else to say. Just waffling.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JLT Group (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview-A basic process that shouldn’t occupy more than 30 minutes.Standard interview questions.Fairly easy.More if a confirmation process to accept internship.Easy going HR team.Fairly informal phone call and an easy session.

Interview Questions

• What do you know of company?   1 Answer
    • Brief explanation on qualifications   1 Answer
    • How can you contribute?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLT Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied the position online and get called after a few days. The HR personnel ask a few question about myself and explain a lil bit about the position. The Hr person conduct the phone interview and asked about the preferences of department to work with.The interview process is more like a talk session where the interviewer ask me question about myself, my extra-curricular activities and the preference of department to work in. From the experience it self i can tell that the person that was interviewing was a very lay back person, so i was not nervous at all. But this was my first interview ever and it was a learning experience.

Interview Questions

• What department do you prefer to work? (I was not explained what department there is in the company)   Answer Question