JM Financial Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JM Financial Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at JM Financial

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JM Financial.

Interview

3-4 rounds with HR, MD and the team. Focus on Analytical skills, financial modeling skills, communication skills and a couple of odd ball questions.

Great team to work with and good compensation

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JM Financial

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at JM Financial (Mumbai (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

Seven interviews. Including Corporate Finance department, Execution Department, Human Resources Department, Middle Management, Top Management and Vice Chariman.

Interviews with Corporate Finance department and Execution Department comprised questions about technical know-how, previous job experiences and what you want to achieve in next five years.

Human Resources Department interview comprised primarily about family background, why do you want to leave current job and expectations in terms of salary and designation etc.

Middle management and Top management interview was primarily to assess the cultural fit and enthusiasm of the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Please pick up any of the project you have previously executed and explain your role in detail.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JM Financial.

Interview

2 tech rounds + 1 HR