JM Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JM Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at JM Financial

3.1

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at JM Financial.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. First taken by two senior members of the team. Technical questions asked.
    Second with the department head.
    Third as a formality with the HR Department since there are long hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you wish to pursue after your training.   1 Answer

MIS Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JM Financial (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an HR Round where some general questions were asked & Technical Round was held on the next day. There was another round with Top Level Management had I accepted the offer on Day 2.

Interview Questions

• About Yourself, About the company, Derivatives, PE Ratio, Market Capitalisation   Answer Question

Products Role Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. V. Unprofessional team, kept me waiting as interviewer was not available. And then someone from other team just took interview to save their reputation. I was again called for interview so that relevant person can take interview.After all this, they demanded all documents and verbally congratulated me on being selected but afterwards didn't give offer letter.Complete waste of time.

Sales - Dwello Properties Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JM Financial (Mumbai (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

I interviewed for Sales Manager role at Dwello - the real estate segment of JM Financial companies. 3 rounds at different location was really not required. Although , the interviewers were really supportive, understanding and the overall process went smooth followed by a small Apti test, . However, my surprised to see that such an esteem organisation holds poor and unskilled HR employees. They lack basic hygiene and has no respect towards time and work. They knew pretty well that candidates waiting and still don’t notify anyone except the people they are most interested in.
    they wasted my 4 weeks on one interview, despite having a positive feedback on my interview. They took my documents , did my background checkup , negotiated on CTC and asked to resign from the existing Job - i'm sure this is not the official policy of JM Finance.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to sell any random product on desk.   1 Answer