JMI Equity Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 7 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at JMI Equity

JMI Equity

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at JMI Equity in Jan 2021

Interview

Applied online and then had a FaceTime interview with the recruiter. Radio silence for a few months and didn’t hear back about my standing until I reached back out. Unorganized and interviewer seemed disinterested. Seems to be hyper focused on prestige as well.

Interview Questions
  • Why JMI Equity? What do you know about software investing?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JMI Equity (Baltimore, MD) in Sep 2019

Interview

Phone screen for an analyst position with an HR representative. Typical phone interview, discussed the analyst role, my interest in growth equity and investing in B2B software. The interviewer also asked me about my strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

67.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=JMI Equity~28395
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JMI Equity (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

Telephone interview for first round of recruiting process. HR called me about a week after submitting application. Was called by woman in HR. Asked me questions about my work history, skills, and aspirations. Did not ask any follow up questions to what I told her on a given question.

Interview Questions
  • Sole focus on fit. Tell me about your strengths, weaknesses etc. What do you see yourself doing in the future, etc.
2 people found this interview helpful