JR Simplot Research Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JR Simplot Research Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at JR Simplot

1 Interview Review

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at JR Simplot in May 2016.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview. It lasted about 20 minutes and was just a lot of general questions asked by an HR employee. She has little knowledge of the actual job and did not even work at the same location. Then, a few weeks later, they called me for an "in person" interview. It was a group of 4 people at a different location as well. They asked the basic interview questions, "where do you see yourself in 5-10 years" "why do you want to work here" etc. She promised to let me know by the end of the week. As I left, I saw the next interviewee waiting his turn. She did, in fact, call. To my surprise, as most places say they will and never do. But she called and said they chose someone from within the company. Later that day, I saw that the re-posted the position. So, I guess they just didn't like anyone they originally interviewed but didn't want to say that. Weird. Anyway, I probably wasted enough time and energy interviewing at Simplot (3 interviews total in the last month), so I will focus on other companies.

Interview Questions