JSI Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JSI Logistics Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.8

Accountant Interview

Interview

After send my resume within a week, I get interviewed. They have very nice team members, and I talked with their whole team together, it save lots of time. And after just few days, they told me to come to talk with HR, nice talk again, but they didn't give me offer.

Interview Questions

• They ask some technical skill questions.   1 Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JSI Logistics (Burlingame, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter. 5 days later, they scheduled an onsite interview. However, the night before the interview. Recruiter emailed me 1am at night that hiring manager would like to cancel the interview due to the job restructure. This is totally wasting time as they have not clearly thought about the business needs before putting the ad on.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JSI Logistics (Burlingame, CA).

Interview

The interviewing and hiring process was fast. It was a phone interview and a in-person interview with the Manager and HR.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. It was a fair and nice conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was negotiating with the HR contact.

Logistics Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JSI Logistics (Austin, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Fairly average, nothing difficult or original. The usual questions of what you think you could bring to the company and why you believe you would be well suited for the position. All in all, it took around 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the job requires?   1 Answer

Logistics Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JSI Logistics (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2016.

Interview

Being interviewed by HR and Department Head
    Waiting time is very long as they are very busy
    Bad feel on this
    The HR person also made the interview time so long, asking every job in details