JV Commerce Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JV Commerce Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at JV Commerce

2.0

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JV Commerce.

Interview

I went to 2 interviews and we agreed on the week that I would begin. However, when the week came, I reached out to them and received no response.

Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JV Commerce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JV Commerce (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

Complete the form first and then wait 30 more mins after the schedule time. And the interview took less than ten mins. The waiting area is small and crowded.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JV Commerce (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process length for me was not that long. However is was very informative and helpful in learning more about the company that I am working at today. The CEO personally interviewed me and liked the answers I was providing. She made it very clear about what exactly she was looking for and who she was looking for. I got called back for a second interview that took a little less time than the first interview. In this interview we simply went over the amount of money we would b getting paid and all the other details I needed to know about the my job duties. Before I knew it, I was working the next week.

Interview Questions

• What am I bringing to this company that would put us over the top?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JV Commerce.

Interview

J.V. Commerce has a two part interview process. The first interview was with Nilda, the owner of the company. It was short but informative and pleasant. I left super excited and hoping for an invite back. Two days later,, I returned for a second interview and sat with an Account Manager named Libby who had plenty of energy and passion for this company. She explained the business goals and also clarified the job duties and interviewed me further.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JV Commerce (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I met with Nilda, she was so nice generous and up front. It was un paid and she never lead me to think other wise. Which a lot of internships are not paid so I knew what I was walking into. I learned a lot that helped me with my future roles.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want a position in HR   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JV Commerce.

Interview

It was very friendly. The atmosphere was one of welcome rather then the combative way it could have been. During the second interview it was a panel meeting the people we would work with.

Interview Questions

• If you enjoy the company after the internship would you be willing to come aboard perminantly?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JV Commerce (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

easy to get interview, just applied online. they were pretty nice and very quick to respond to my reply email when they asked me to come in immediately the very next day. they were pretty generous with time of interview and were willing to work around my schedule