JW Player Presales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at JW Player

1 Interview Review

Presales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JW Player (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I would not recommend applying with this company unless you have a lot of time to waste. After meeting with a hiring manager and taking a tech assessment test I was told I would be contacted in 1-2 days. Its been over a month and nothing. No word to the recruiters and no word to me. I am a professional whose time is valuable so if I take a few days from my schedule to meet with you and take tests the least you can do is send me an email.

In the process you have to sign up for their dashboard online account learn about the products and waste more time. I have since moved on and hired by another online media company. My new position puts me in a position where I can influence a great number of online media production professionals. I guess things do happen for a reason.

Interview Questions

• Which of the above video formats do not work on mobile devices?   Answer Question

JW Player Response

Sep 1, 2015 – HR Director

I apologize that your recruiter didn't get back to you, but it's great to hear that you found a new position and we wish you the best of luck in your new role!

We very much do value every... More