JW Player Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at JW Player

1 Interview Review

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JW Player (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

I sent my application online. I received an email from their HR 1 week later asking for availability for phone interview in the next two weeks. Phone interview was set and passed the screening. Another phone interview was set after 1 week to speak with the Director of Accounting. The call went out well and they set me up for an in-person interview after 10+ days.

The Director of Accounting has forgotten all about me when less than 2 weeks ago our phone conversation went pretty well (45 min convo vs the 25 min allotted time). This time my interview with her went back from scratch. I feel like this is the main reason why I did not get the job. The interview with the Director of Revenue went well in my opinion, she was fun and energetic.

I was in their office 10 mins early but was only seen 20-25 mins after my scheduled time. I meant to meet the VP of Finance but she was not able to make it because something came up.

The interview process is way too long. Although I received an advice saying they did not choose me from the position, I felt like it was a complete waste of my time going back and forth to them. Another issue is that I would expect they already have notes from the phone interview but none which is upsetting.

Interview Questions