Jabian Consulting Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jabian Consulting Director Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

contacted by recruiter through linkedin, phone screen, in person screen, panel interview with 2 employees, partner interview with 3 partners, offer extended for a virtual bench (where you wait when there is not an immediate need/role to fill)

Interview Questions

• walk me through your resume, tell me about a project where you overcame a challenge, tell me about a time when you were innovative   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jabian Consulting

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting.

Interview

The process is extensive but enabled me to get an excellent appreciation of the culture, staff, and performance expectations.

Negotiation

The total compensation offered did not change. Dollars were moved from bonus to base.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Started off with a call with HR and then a more in depth meeting to talk about experience and background. Had a meeting with all three partners that was straightforward and no pressure. They proposed various scenarios and asked me to respond. I got the sense that, while I wouldn't be doing all of the things they asked about (brainstorming with CEO), they want to understand how you think and how you process information. I took a TriMetrix personality test that I thought was really interesting. Did a final lunch interview with an executive followed by a final wrap up meeting with the partners and was given an offer within 24 hours. Very logical and smart way to hire for the kinds of people Jabian is looking for.

Interview Questions

• Company A is merging with Company B and the CEO wants to know what he needs to think about. Go.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little bit, but I sense that is rare.