Jabil Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Jabil Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Jabil

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

face-to-face interviews with hiring manager and his peers
very informative interview, talked about the company history, market position and direction
mostly the typical "tell me about a time when ... " and "have you worked with (software/platforms/methodologies) ... " interview questions

Interview Questions

• most questions centered around ability to create processes, documentation and be a part of building a new department in IT, as well as doing the actual work   Answer Question

Negotiation

raises are low, negotiate for a higher starting salary

Other Interview Reviews for Jabil

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

I was met in the lobby and led up to a conference room. The team I interviewed with was very experienced, kind and made me feel comfortable. The team had a good dynamic and was prepared and asked good questions about my background.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2015.

Interview

First, they will use skype to do the online interview, then after the confirmation, they will arrange a physical interview for you after a week. Overall conducted smoothly, Interviewers are friendly and nothing pressure if you got do your preparation.

Interview Questions

• technical question and non technical question will be asked   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

I went through 2 rounds interviews,all by the same HR.
    First round was phone interview, about 30 mins. Basically the general behavior questions about the CV, and your motivation to apply for the position.
    Then I was invited to have a in-person interview. It was about 1 hour, and the same HR questioned me more details and information about my CV.