Jabil Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jabil Engineering Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jabil (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

-HR Phone interview, mostly talking about yourself, and getting to know the company
-In person interview. More questions about your resume, a few technical questions
-Tour of the facilities. This is a good time to ask lots of questions and talk to your interviewer in a slightly more casual setting

Definitely brush up on your basic mechanics, electricity & magnetism, and heat & light material you learned in physics. Some questions are trick questions, so do not rush into anything.

Interview Questions

• Explain XYZ on your resume   Answer Question
  • Here is a project we are currently working on. We are experiencing these problems, how would you go about finding a solution, and what would that solution be.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate. Usually it would be okay, given that I am an intern, for wages to be non-negotiable, but I gave it a shot and tried anyway. The HR representative gave me the silent treatment (even after a couple of follow up emails) until I finally accepted the offer. I found this to be extremely unprofessional. The least you can do is say no.

Other Interview Reviews for Jabil

Engineering Interview

Interview

Was a brief interview, mostly touched on fundamentals of measurement and analysis. Asked some questions about previous experience - nothing unusual or out of the ordinary for the field. Was arranged at last minute so I can't promise that this is indicative of the usual Jabil interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the output of a specific input signal type through a given circuit filter network?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jabil (Memphis, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with two engineers, both at different levels in the company. Both were who I would be working with during the internship. Both were Industrial Engineers, which is the specific internship that I was applying for.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jabil (Anaheim, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Process was fast and brief, I submitted my resume, within three days I had an interview date, after the first interview I had the second interview in three days. The second interview was more of paper filling and salary talks. The interviewer made this too fast to really know what the position required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, in-person interview with HR person, panel interview with team of managers, long, long, long delay to hear back from them. I had to follow up numerous times to get feedback. It was incredibly frustrating.