Jack Henry & Associates Applications Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jack Henry & Associates Applications Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Jack Henry & Associates

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Monett, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates (Monett, MO).

Interview

The interview process went really smoothly. I got a phone call asking to come in and allow them to get to know me a little better than what is just on my resume. When I got to the campus, everyone was welcoming and so helpful. I was expecting to have a one on one interview, but was surprised with a 4 on one interview. I got a call 4 weeks later asking for a second interview, to discuss what the position handles as well as a more detailed look into my background. That to was a four on one interview. I later got hired, and am thankful ever since.

Interview Questions

• One thing they asked was where I see my self in ten years ? With this company that is a huge and important question. Especially if you travel, they expect a full commitment from you, as well as many years to follow.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jack Henry & Associates

Anonymous Employee in Monett, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates (Monett, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online for two years and out of the blue had a phone call asking for an interview. Interview went well asking fairly simple questions about background and experience. Made sure to let me know travel was required and lots of it. Asked if travel would be ok and then told me to go home and look at travel schedule(that they provided) of current employees and see if I thought I could travel that much. Took the weekend to discuss with family and decided travel would be ok. Agreed to 3-5 year commitment to the position with the travel and within a week of agreeing was called and given a start date. Also had to go through Background check and drug test. Atmosphere is laid back and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Is 60-70% travel going to be a problem   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates.

Interview

Interview lasted about an hour. I was asked to give a short presentation, which was a little nerving. They have a nice office, located in a corporate office park. Everyone was nice, but I'm still waiting on a verdict. I was under the impression they were looking to fill the position rather quickly, but I've had no follow up. I actually did a large amount of research on the company, and read a lot positive things that made me excited. Overall I had good vibes, seems like an excellent company.

Interview Questions

• Really they just asked a lot of questions about situations in your past and how you handled those situations,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates (Springfield, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone. My first phone call was to determine if I was qualified to be at the job itself. I was asked basic questions about me and about my the job I had. I was asked if I had any certificates and which ones. I was asked questions about Microsoft OS and we touched on a few command line questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about Microsoft Windows. I was asked about the command line. I was asked the typical what would you do if questions. The interview itself wasn't difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was called and offered a yearly salary. I didn't negotiate as that isn't a strong suit of mine. I should have asked for a few days to think about it. I was sent to take a drug test and I passed it and was offered the job.

Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates.

Interview

They were super laid back. They really just want warm bodies to fill the analyst positions in install.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall the interview questions. They did ask if I was single which made me feel uncomfortable. I think their reason for asking was to see if I would be willing to travel the amount that is required and not trying to stay home with my significant other.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied and heard back from the hiring manager about 5 business days after to setup a phone interview. Following the phone interview (about 1 day later) I was contacted again to setup an in person interview which took place about a week later. I was contacted again a few days after for another phone interview. And finally a few days later I had my 4th and a final interview (phone as well).

I was offered the position about a week after my 4th interview. Went through the background and drug screen (results take about a week) and then received my welcome letter.

TL/DR: 4 interviews (1 in person, 3 phone) whole process from application to welcome letter was 6 weeks.