Jack Henry & Associates Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

You wait in the lobby until you are called. I had to wait around twenty minutes before I was called. The supervisor came down to greet me and took me upstairs. As we were walking he mentioned to me that it was going to be an unconventional interview. He informed me that two people were on the phone waiting to speak to me. I'm still unsure as to who they were or the titles they hold within the company. But that part did throw me off a bit. So be prepared for that! He took me to a conference room and the interview process begin. For the most part you are asked a bunch of scenario based questions and most of the questions are typical questions you have probably answered in interviews before. There are no curve balls.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was the most proudest moment in your life and why?
      Q: What is the most complex problem you had to solve at work? How did you solve it?
      Q: Name a time where you over committed yourself.
      Q: What was one thing you enjoyed the most about your last job? What was the least?
      Q: Name a time where you had a disagreement with a fellow co-worker. How did you resolve it?
      Q: What is the most important thing you are looking for in a job?
      Q: What do you know about our company? Do you understand what you would be doing?
      Answer Question