Jack Henry & Associates Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 122 of over 122 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates (New York, NY) in Mar 2022

Interview

The recruiter never returned phone calls. I left several voice messages that were never returned. I also followed up with several emails regarding same. None were responded to. If the HR or recruiting staff are this unprofessional, this is a big warning sign to the same throughout the organization. The interview was easy, especially since it appeared to me that the interviewers hadn't a clue about the position they were hiring for. Did not know what questions to ask. I think they were provided a script to read from to be honest. Very monotone and android-like personality. Was given a rejection letter 3 days after the interview and after the experience, I was actually thankful. I would declined the offer anyway.

Interview Questions
  • How would you choose among different tools available for the best fit to resolution of task
    Answer Question
  • What has been the most rewarding opportunity / experience where I was able to mentor others

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates (Fort Worth, TX) in Mar 2022

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter and I had great conversations. The managers thought I would be a great fit and then I had a great interview with two developers despite their lack of preparation. All of a sudden this company ghosted me for no reason with a generic email. I have over 15 years of experience so there is no reason to go radio silent on me. Tip: think about the way you treat candidates because people will not put up with nonsense anymore and they will avoid your company.

Interview Questions
  • General project questions because I could tell the two developers were not prepared.

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Jack Henry & Associates~1543
Join the conversation on

Jack Henry & Associates

Application

I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates

Interview

they just start formal introduction after that regarding my study project which I did and then made a scenario based in different situation how was deal with different clients and what the react, how much time to resole their issues what the the expectation from the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jack Henry & Associates

Application

I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates

Interview

Extremely Professional. Really well done. I must say that they were just so wonderful and just amazing and just spectacular. Did I finally hit my word count? No, not yet? What about now? Great!

Interview Questions
  • What was your favorite course in college and why? What was your least favorite course in college and why?

Jack Henry & Associates

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates in Feb 2022

Interview

Was contacted by an APEX recruiter with details about the job description, compensation band, benefits, etc. Connected on the phone and was told round 1 was a technical interview. Very negative experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1 - presented by an APEX contractor - A take-home to design a full-fledged API (Logic, DI, Caching, Tests, etc) for 3 endpoints against a 2d json array where the indices of the second array determined what the data was.

Jack Henry & Associates

Application

I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates

Interview

Really easy interview took a week and got the job on the spot I would recommend working there if you wanted a remote job and to grow with a company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates (Plano, TX) in Aug 2021

Interview

This was the best interviewing experience to date. My first interview was with the hiring manager via Teams. As he had my resume, he didn’t waste time asking me about my skill set. He spoke of the role and the company and his experience with the company. It was like talking to a friend. The second interview was with a panel via Teams as well; I spoke with 8 individuals over a 2 hour period. This was also great because you are able to get a feel for the team and if your personality will mesh with them which is what they are looking for. I found this to be great as nothing is worse than getting a job but the people you work with are clicked up or stand offish. I left with a great impression of JHA and how they treat their employees.

Interview Questions
  • Are you accustomed to working Agile? How do you handle difficult clients? How will we be able to help you improve in areas that you think you need help in and how can you help us with our weakness?
  • How can we make sure we bring out the best in you?
1 person found this interview helpful

Jack Henry & Associates

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates in Jul 2021

Interview

Very informal conversation about my history and work experience. Moved to second interview with two additional managers and got a job offer shortly thereafter. Was a fairly straightforward interview process with the recruiter making it very smooth along the way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jack Henry & Associates

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates

Interview

The interview process was great! There was some miscommunication and missed emails from one of the recruiters but she quickly apologized and got me set for another interview and the process was quick.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Interviews

Jack Henry & Associates Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Jack Henry & Associates as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.70 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Applications Analyst and Technical Support Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Jack Henry & Associates takes an average of 30 days when considering 140 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 19 days), whereas Senior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 76 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Jack Henry & Associates according to 140 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.85%