Jack Henry & Associates Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jack Henry & Associates Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

2.4

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sam Norwood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates (Sam Norwood, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

First was an online assessment test. Have to get at least an 80%, 40 questions that test you on basic programming, the global average is 73%. If you pass, you get an in person interview where if still interested, you take another test afterwards.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jack Henry & Associates

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates in January 2015.

Interview

I applied directly from their job board. I was contacted very promptly by Human Resources to set up an interview. HR was always very easy to work with and very informative - I definitely had a lot of questions. When interview time came around I met with the hiring manager in his office, and it felt like a conversation more than a formal "interview" per se, which definitely put me at ease. In my opinion, the process could not have gone smoother.

Interview Questions

• This doesn't really apply... the hiring manager just wanted to make sure I understood what I was getting into.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Monett, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates (Monett, MO) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was up to an hour and a half long with five of the upper senior management staff. 2 peope asked technical questions and the other 3 asked personal and situation questions. It was a very tense interview with five different people in the same room. But they made it comfortable for you and took there time asking questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monett, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates (Monett, MO) in June 2009.

Interview

Easy 3 interviews and done

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates in January 2008.

Interview

I had a phone interview, background check, and a one on one. It was quick and painless. They hired me after about four days.

Negotiation

Don't be afraid to high ball them. If they want you they'll negotiate.