Jack in the Box Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 27, 2017

1.7

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Riverside, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in on a Wednesday to get interviewed and waited for 20 minutes for the manager, she was interviewing others and when it came to me it was fast and scheduled my orientation for Thursday. She told me what I HAD to have and I'm broke obviously I'm applying but I didn't have anything and couldn't go in and had to reschedule.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jack in the Box

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Management asked standard questions why should i hire you? what did you do at your previous job? why did you leave? do you have flexible hours? do you know how to use a register? are you comfortable with working a very long shift? do you have reliable transportation? are you comfortable working with irate customers?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Mira Loma, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I went in for an open interview, and the manager took forever to talk to me, It was more of a hassle for her to do the interview, as if she didn't really want ti be doing it

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Honolulu, HI) in August 2016.

Interview

I talked to the manager and he asked a few questions. It was in the restaurant and was easy. After I had to sign a bunch of papers and read some stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Baytown, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I had to hassle them for weeks was told I'd get interview and I'd show up and the manager was never there. After about coming in there 6 times I got an interview and she asked about availability and told me I'd start that Tuesday and I got sent home that Tuesday and worked Sunday

Interview Questions

• How many hours can you work   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Interview

I got hired on the spot, I didn't get any training on my first day I was put to work and learned by myself which was very scary!! But overall that helped me learn

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Vallejo, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Didn't really ask about me. Just told me about the job and told me about how much he hates people that don't show up on time. It was very awkward and all he really did was ask me questions about what I entered into the computer. Asked about the paperwork like tax form and stuff, not the experiences from past jobs.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview

Called in to interview, was asked a few questions about myself and how I can benefit the company and if I can work fast paced. After 10 minutes was offered a job started two days later. No drug test or background.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview

I should have known not to accept this job when Vanessa first rescheduled my interview, and when we finally met all she did was talk about her kid. The employees all looked miserable, the place was dirty and empty, and the "interview" didn't last 5 minutes before she told me that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Vanessa didn't ask any questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Hayward, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I filled some papers out the manager asked me a few questions, we laughed. I was really nervous at first because the interview took place inside jack in the box where it was a little bit noisy. We both had to talk loud to hear one another. Also since their where people dinning in they would watch as the interview was going on. Overall the process is pretty straight forward the manager seemed to really like me. I'm guessing it was because of my zodiac sign ; the bull. That's a Taurus if you didn't know and she was a Capricorn an only reason I know that is because In her office there was a board of all the employes birth months on it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for jack in the box?
      Why should we hire you?
      What makes you different from?
      Have you worked for us before?
      Do you know any one whose worked for us?
      What could you bring to the table if we decide to hire you?   Answer Question