Jack in the Box Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

1.0

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very basic just like any other interview. If you do really well you would interview with three people. I interviewed with a district manager another general manager who wanted to be a district manager as well as the Director of operations. Very formal they offer me lunch very nice very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself tell me about your accomplishments.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Baytown, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I had to hassle them for weeks was told I'd get interview and I'd show up and the manager was never there. After about coming in there 6 times I got an interview and she asked about availability and told me I'd start that Tuesday and I got sent home that Tuesday and worked Sunday

Interview Questions

• How many hours can you work   1 Answer

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview went well. She asked a lot of questions about background experience and work history. I have of course several years of experience it the food industry but had only recently had an interests in the Jack in the Box company. So I applied and was hired.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been in this type of work?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very simple. It was divided into 2 parts. The first interview asked about availability. The second part asked about your willingness to work. Actually waiting for the interviews took about 2 weeks total.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

They just reviewed my application with me and asked me to verify information I put on the application. There was not really anything else special that was done. They did not even ask me about previous experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was available to work weekends to which I clearly stated I wasn't on the application (and they completely ignored that)   1 Answer

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Cypress, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Me with the regional Lead. Never had experience in the fast food industry, but had a grad degree. Quick interview for me, normal interviewees i was told get industry questions. Not really much for me but normal interview questions. Leadership questions, and scenario questions. I wa in and out in fifteen minutes.

Interview Questions

• when have you found yourself in a situation where you had a tough guest. how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Spring, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

It was very quick and simple. Filled out paper work and filed background information. Also the manager showed me at each station what was performed and the importance of team work and efficiency before sending me off to go work on learning my position and overall guidelines on the computer.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at fast food restaurant before?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Jackson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Lake Jackson, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Was quick, manager asked if I had experience and hired me on spot without asking any other questions. Very easy and unprofessional.
    I accepted the position and was manager in a matter of 4 months

Drive Thru Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Houston, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

easy he looked at me and hired me. the day before he asked me to bring my legal documents. He scanned them and asked me to comeback for training the next day

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Houston, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

received phone call went and spoke to area coach.