Jack in the Box Cashier/Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jack in the Box Cashier/Cook Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I came in and asked to apply for a job and he scheduled it himself without asking for any contact info. Came in for the interview ten minutes early, ended up waiting thirty minutes for it to start. He generally acted unprofessional, asking my name three times, lying about seeing my application, and not properly asking me questions but commanding me to describe myself. He says he will contact me later after more interviews however I will most likely refuse if an offer is given, he was rude, unimpressed and acting as though I was wasting his time. At the end of the interview he once again failed to ask for contact info and I doubt he remembers my name.

Interview Questions

• What is your name? You're 16, right? Tell me about yourself, really sell yourself to me. Why do you want to work here? What do you expect when you come in here to eat or go through the drive through?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jack in the Box

Cashier/Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview

The process was easy and was not difficult. It was basic information and they did not tell me that I was hired they just started to give me a tour of Jack.

Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Citrus Heights, CA).

Interview

I filled out an application in person. Gave the application to the shift leader that was there at the time. I was contacted 3 days later for a face-to-face interview with the General Manager. The interview went pretty well. The questions were easy. They were just about experience, customer service skills, and attitude.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Paid minimum wage, and there was promotion potential.

Cashier, Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Huntsville, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

One day I went into Jack In The Box and they manager asked me "Where I look for a job?" I answered "Yes I am, are y'all hiring" he said "yes" and gave me a application and I filled it out and the next two days he called me for a interview and I made sure I was dressed nice with a big smile on my face ready to work.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Seattle, WA) in May 2009.

Interview

Summer job, average experience but very valuable cash handling experience. Food was great.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you see a colleague sneak out some food/cash?   Answer Question