Jack in the Box Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jack in the Box Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.0

Intern Interview

Interview

interview with HR and department

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took an opportunity and did something great with it   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

I went in and applied then and there. Was asked why did I want to work there. What are my strengths and weaknesses. I had to give a eexample of a time where i had to bring my leadership skils out. Also given a scenerio and what i would do when stuck in the situation

IT Innovation Intern Interview

Interview

I met some recruiters at a career fair at my school and I was invited to interview at their headquarters in San Diego. I first interviewed with a recruiter then with the Head of the IT Innovation department.

They asked general questions about my past work experience and projects I have worked on. Be prepared to answer how you expect to create value.

Interview Questions

• I was explaining a website that I was working on and he put a keyboard in front of me and asked to see it. Not so much an unexpected question, but an unexpected request. So be honest about your work.   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview

Was interviewed for crew member position and got promoted 3 times to Restaurant Manager position, so there was really no interview for Managers position.

Interview Questions

• Got promoted from within so an offer was made and there was no interview   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Interview

two interviews, fill out a lot of paperwork

Fry Cook Specialist Interview

Interview

I saw an opening on Craigslist, and I had to take it. I had been down on my luck trying to look for a job for years, and I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip away. I came in to the interview Tuesday morning with my freshly-pressed suit and was ready to go. The interview went great. The employer asked me the usual interview questions, to which I answered every single one of them with poise and confidence. I thought I had the job in the bag, but I got a call back a week later and was unfortunately turned down. All-in-all, the process was very streamlined and simple. I recommend this opportunity for those trying to find a stable position in today's withering and downtrodden job market.

Intern Interview

Interview

First received phone interview with general qualification questions. Then in person interview with HR with behavioral questions, which are basic and simple. Then interview with management with technical questions and experience.

Team Member Interview

Interview

Really didn't have an interview I went in yesterday & spoke to the manager and he called me back the next day and when I went back he basically was telling me what i was gonna do & stuff & told me to go back tomorrow to start my orientation.

Team Member Interview

Interview

Im bilingual i can speak or write both English and Spanish also . Great at customer service. Know cash handaling or how to operate any computer. Always punctual. Always with a positive attitude ready to work individual or with members . I have many work experience feeding the homeless people, preparing food, cleaning or brooming dirty areas, and also serving. Im also in a program called roc im a intern at kern federal school i shadow tellers, get to help members, do transactions, handle large amount of cash, work for drive thru, use coin machine, printer machine, or pick up calls. Been having perfect attendance since the beginning of school. I take thing's seriously, stay committed to work, and always ready to work. Always responsible for things also opened minded ready to help the company improve to better limits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Being postive as a group always gives a better out go to thing's making it easy to decide.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview went well. She asked a lot of questions about background experience and work history. I have of course several years of experience it the food industry but had only recently had an interests in the Jack in the Box company. So I applied and was hired.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been in this type of work?   1 Answer