Jack in the Box Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

1.9

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Jackson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Lake Jackson, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Was quick, manager asked if I had experience and hired me on spot without asking any other questions. Very easy and unprofessional.
    I accepted the position and was manager in a matter of 4 months

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Bellingham, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

I literally walked into Jack in the Box and asked for the manager, showed her my application, told the manager that I have open availability and was given the job. My first day was the next day.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Honolulu, HI) in April 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. Passed the group interview and was called in to come into the store for a 1:1 interview with store manager. Passed the 1:1 interview and the same day filled out more papers & was scheduled the next week.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Jack In the Box menu item?   Answer Question
    • If you had a disagreement with a coworker how would you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you dealt with a upset customer.   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

I was asked various questions by the GM regarding availability and desired position, once the interview was complete I was instructed to watch a 2 hour training video regarding daily duties as a crew member.

Interview Questions

• What days of the week are you available?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2017.

Interview

I called up to the location i asked if they were hiring they said yes ....i went into the establishment did my application turned it in to one of the managers she then called the district manager they told me to wait for a call.....i got a call a hour later to come in for an interview that next morning the interview was easy asked basic questions .. when the interview was over i was told to wait for a call back the following morning i didnt get a call so i called they then told me to come in again for a 2nd interview i did the second interview an got hired on the spot then i came in the next day an did my tax forms etc.... and got my work uniform basically its just a hat and a shirt (red shirt) (black jack in the box hat) u supply yourself with the black work pants.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview

The interview process was very relax and the manager was very kind. It probably took no longer than 30 minutes and at the time I was still a minor so there was not much to question me about...

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were basic; what do you see yourself in 5 years, how I would handle different situations and etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (O'Fallon, MO).

Interview

I was asked a couple of questions about my work history. I seemed like anyone who applied got hired! I felt like my low cut shirt was more important to him than any experience I may have had. After getting hired you could tell that as long as you were semi "attractive" you got hired!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one. It's fast food, minimum wage is expected

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

it was online then met face to face for interview; talked about odd things and then jumped into important questions; had their weird point of views, a bit aggressive and rude

To BE A Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delano, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Delano, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

They told me i need to be friendly to customers and have a great custumer service.I know that customers always come first.That the food always need to be hot and gresh.So it could have a great flavor and tasty.

Interview Questions

• If i had experience in working at fast food restaurants.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Boise, ID) in March 2017.

Interview

Manager was incredibly nice, he had me fill out an application (I had applied online) then looked it over and asked me some basic questions (see below), then branched off into asking questions about some of the things I had mentioned in my answers. In terms of hiring me, he usually waits a couple days but he hired me at the end of the interview. We discussed wages, training, uniform, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't feel the need to negotiate a wage or anything, this will be my first job and he is starting me above minimum wage, so I'm pretty happy.