Jack in the Box Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.0

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Management asked standard questions why should i hire you? what did you do at your previous job? why did you leave? do you have flexible hours? do you know how to use a register? are you comfortable with working a very long shift? do you have reliable transportation? are you comfortable working with irate customers?

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Only one question was asked and it was very easy. I dressed semi formal, made sure i looked good to ensure I had the best odds possible at the job.

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

the interview was interesting, it motivated me in wanting to work with them, I felt welcome since the second I walk in the door, and it was just a really nice experience to be in.

Interview Questions

• How would you receive clients ?   1 Answer

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Tempe, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

Just general questions on food prep and such

Interview Questions

• What do you feel the objective of working here?   1 Answer

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queen Creek, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Queen Creek, AZ) in June 2008.

Interview

Met with area coach (multi-unit manager) for one on one interview. Once I passed that I had a panel interview with three area coaches. After that I was given a offer pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest decision you ever made as a manager.   Answer Question