Jack in the Box Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

1.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Management asked standard questions why should i hire you? what did you do at your previous job? why did you leave? do you have flexible hours? do you know how to use a register? are you comfortable with working a very long shift? do you have reliable transportation? are you comfortable working with irate customers?

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Only one question was asked and it was very easy. I dressed semi formal, made sure i looked good to ensure I had the best odds possible at the job.

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

the interview was interesting, it motivated me in wanting to work with them, I felt welcome since the second I walk in the door, and it was just a really nice experience to be in.

Interview Questions

• How would you receive clients ?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Peoria, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed at the school during open interview hours. Talk directly with the hiring manager during the process and the process was simple and quick. The manager made hiring decisions on the spot and offered positions to most candidates there.

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Tempe, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

Just general questions on food prep and such

Interview Questions

• What do you feel the objective of working here?   1 Answer

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queen Creek, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Queen Creek, AZ) in June 2008.

Interview

Met with area coach (multi-unit manager) for one on one interview. Once I passed that I had a panel interview with three area coaches. After that I was given a offer pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest decision you ever made as a manager.   Answer Question