Jack in the Box Restaurant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jack in the Box Restaurant Manager Interview Questions

1.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very basic just like any other interview. If you do really well you would interview with three people. I interviewed with a district manager another general manager who wanted to be a district manager as well as the Director of operations. Very formal they offer me lunch very nice very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself tell me about your accomplishments.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jack in the Box

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Francisco, NM) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied, as a 19 year old, overqualified employee via their Job Network. Their process took maybe.. A week? I met with the District Manager to interview and view my entry of the position. After several questions, an offer, All I needed was a background check, which took.. Two weeks? After that I was on the get-go for training and management.

Negotiation

Gave an offer, they accepted

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview

Was interviewed for crew member position and got promoted 3 times to Restaurant Manager position, so there was really no interview for Managers position.

Interview Questions

• Got promoted from within so an offer was made and there was no interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Seemed to drag their feet. I went got a better job somewhere else.

unorganized and dirty

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Houston, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

received phone call went and spoke to area coach.

Anonymous Employee in Queen Creek, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Queen Creek, AZ) in June 2008.

Interview

Met with area coach (multi-unit manager) for one on one interview. Once I passed that I had a panel interview with three area coaches. After that I was given a offer pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest decision you ever made as a manager.   Answer Question