Jack in the Box Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

2.6

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied from their website, and I got a call less than two weeks later to set up an interview. I came 5 minutes early, and the person who interviewed me really liked that. I was hired right after.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The manager called me two hours before the interview time if I could come in for an interview. When I came in, I was told to wait at one of the tables of the restaurant.

The interview was very short, like 5 minutes long, and asked mostly as to why I applied to Jack in the Box. It went very smoothly and at the end I was told I was hired. I e-signed all the documents later that day and came in do to the training videos, which typically take around 6 hours, as I was told.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Fast past just asked if i could work these hours and I got hired. They didn't care that I did not know anything about the store and did not care if I said this was a back up interview

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Interview

The interview process was extremely fluid and the lead recruiter communicated the process very open and honestly. I initially met with the lead recruiter and then had a group interview with each TA member. The questions were initially behaviorally based and then shifted to more of a “get to know you” format

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I came in and asked to apply for a job and he scheduled it himself without asking for any contact info. Came in for the interview ten minutes early, ended up waiting thirty minutes for it to start. He generally acted unprofessional, asking my name three times, lying about seeing my application, and not properly asking me questions but commanding me to describe myself. He says he will contact me later after more interviews however I will most likely refuse if an offer is given, he was rude, unimpressed and acting as though I was wasting his time. At the end of the interview he once again failed to ask for contact info and I doubt he remembers my name.

Interview Questions

• What is your name? You're 16, right? Tell me about yourself, really sell yourself to me. Why do you want to work here? What do you expect when you come in here to eat or go through the drive through?   1 Answer

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Short. To the point. They knew what they wanted and they knew I was probably a good fit. Had a phone screen, then a sit down interview with 2 people. The offer can relatively quickly.

Facilities Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had three phone interviews before I was asked to meet with the Facilities Manager at their site. I was asked to bring the interview paperwork sent to me via email. I met with the HR Specialist and Facilities Manager before sitting in a conference room with just the Facilities Manager for our one on one meeting. Afterwards, the Facilities Manager took me on a brief tour of the site including the gym, conference and storage rooms.

Interview Questions

• What my strengths were, how I deal with difficult situations and people, whether I could perform certain tasks.   1 Answer

Email Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Went to two different interviews one with HR and the other with the supervisor of email. Then get a call back with an offer about a week later. Both representatives were very nice I was just not interested in the job.

Interview Questions

• General questions about previous experience. Then questions about the actions you would take given a certain situation, such as too many tasks.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was traightforward. They were interested in personality, not just work skills. Had phone screen, then on-site, then an offer. Interview was not stressful, but rather a very personable experience. Very fast and no nonsense.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a great experience. Applied for the position 3 weeks ago and received a phone interview. Followed up with an in person interview. The interview process was a little difficult at times.

Negotiation