Jackmont Hospitality Interview Questions in US

Updated Mar 12, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 4 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jackmont Hospitality

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jackmont Hospitality (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

I had two phone interviews and one in person interview. Followed by an 2-3 hour "shadow". Then had several phone calls to ask me different questions.After that, I was then offered the chance to fill out an official application for employment, followed by an assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a time when you had to make an important decision on the spot? why did you choose that option?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Jackmont Hospitality (Miami, FL) in Feb 2015

Interview

Asked general questions. Interviewed with host manager and assistant general manager. Went over my availability and background. Asked why my former jobs didn't work out. Went over their brand standards and what is expected as for uniform.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you had to dissolve a difficult situation.

Jackmont Hospitality

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Jackmont Hospitality

Interview

They make you wait for a really long time and basically talk down to you, telling you why you need them. They don't negotiate money with you. They tell you what you're getting and that's it. The whole process is like an ego booster to them and has very little to actually do with you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed