Jackson-Madison County General Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital (Jackson, TN).

Interview

1st, there's a HR recruiter interview; then there's an actual departmental interview. The 2nd interview is at the department's discretion and is not guaranteed. So after the 1st HR interview, you go back online and apply for jobs again. Then if a department is actually interested, you will get a 2nd call. It was confusing to me at 1st.

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital (Jackson, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

Got the interview then had to do orientation for a few days which is where everyone that got hired that month sits in the same area you do and we all do orientation together then start working

Tranporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital (Jackson, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

I was asked to be seated. An apology was given to me because the interview started late. They wanted to know why did I want to work for them and why did I choose my course of study at TCAT Whiteville.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for them?   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Employee Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital (Jackson, TN) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview by 3 staff panel. I was a senior applicant; they went with a younger applicant. Told me that I 'interviewed well and was very qualified but went with different applicant and thought they were a better fit'. Although tough to prove I really think it was all about the age.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital (Jackson, TN) in August 2012.

Interview

Round table meeting with the managers. Just a series of questions asked to you. They are mostly trying to get a feel for your personality and how you would fit in with the core group of people there. If you have the interview in mostly looks like the job is almost yours. Just do not say anything even mildly offensive and do not show any tattoos. There is rule through the whole hospital about always having to cover up tattoos so if you have any on your arms wear long sleeves. Do your best to cover them up, after the interview when you come to work you would be required to put a bandage or some other cover over them.

Clinic Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital (Canton, MS) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the Director of Clinics, Chief operating Officer & Chief Executive Officer it was great everyone sitting at the conference room table asking questions about my past experiences and work ethics..

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer