Jackson National Life Distributors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jackson National Life Distributors Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jackson National Life Distributors

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life Distributors.

Interview

My resume was submitted by an employee of the company. There was a brief phone screening followed by a couple online assessments. One of the online assessments was the wonderlic test and the other was a sales aptitude test. After receiving my results, I was asked to come out for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell "my story" in approximately 5 minutes, highlighting my relevant experience and qualifications for the position.   1 Answer

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life Distributors (Denver, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

First you meet with the recruiter which is a generic interview process ( tell about yourself-where you see yourself in 5 years-how do you feel about sales-etc) then you interview with a pane or 3-5 desk directors- 3-5 minute presentation- ppt optional then the interview-whatever you do - say you want to be an External-whether its true or not- you can change your mind later- be aggressive like the typical salesperson and talk about how you will be a leader to the team and the desk.

Interview Questions

• why you-whyJackson? where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jackson National Life Distributors (Denver, CO) in July 2009.

Interview

It was an informal discussion on my career direction. Because it was a commission only job, the particulars of my experience were rather irrelevant; if I make money, they do as well. It was more of a recruiting session than an interview

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to bring your wife into an interview   1 Answer