Jackson National Life Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jackson National Life Intern Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

The process took around a month long, February-March. The process included a phone interview with the HR department, and then an in-person interview with an individual in the specific department that I was applying for. Not a very complex process, basically want to get to know you as an individual and why you are interested in the position. Need an employee referral to actually get the position. The people who work for JNL are very nice and laid back, back the work environment is very competitive. Great environment in the Denver, CO office, great place to spend a summer. Would definitely advise pursuing this internship, especially if a current college sophomore looking for an opportunity for upcoming summer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jackson National Life

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

It was alright. People were nice. The interviews came one after another. I was with 4 different people ranging HR, all the way to, my future boss.

Interview Questions