Jackson National Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jackson National Life Interview Questions

Interviews at Jackson National Life

2.6

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson National Life.

Interview

I had the Phone interview. The interviewer did not asked me many questions. He told me that he is forwarding the report to management and I will receive a call the following week. I did not received any call despite of following up with him.

Interview Questions

• Did you handle db2 or Sybase database too? How many servers did you had?   Answer Question

SSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (East Lansing, MI).

Interview

It was a typical interview with standard behavioral questions. One phone interview and one in person interview at the zone. Phone lasted about 20 minutes and in person lasted about 40 minutes.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Nashville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call a week later from the HR to
    set up a phone interview.

After the phone interview the HR scheduled an appointment for an online assessment at the office. Also confirmed if I am available on certain dates for the job training.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Got an e-mail first followed by the phone screening of Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

It was alright. People were nice. The interviews came one after another. I was with 4 different people ranging HR, all the way to, my future boss.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Tuscaloosa, AL) in February 2018.

Interview

I networked with a current external wholesaler. Very professional and helpful phone call, then applied once they opened the application - had a short behavioral phone interview then got an offer about a week and 1/2 later. Do company research, be helpful to think on the spot, and it seriously isn't anything that you can't handle. If you're getting the interview that means they're interested anyway.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavorial questions then we discussed why I wanted the job and how I would adapt to the Nashville area.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

phone interview about basic personal information and goals followed by on site interview pertaining to the role. Met with groups of two who asked very different questions. First team was managers from the position followed by 2 folks from HR.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a reconciliation you have made in your past   Answer Question

Internal Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Franklin, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter then was asked to take a writing assessment, which consisted of creating three pieces of content. This took a lot of time and ultimately was a waste of my time.
    Advise to Jackson Recruiters - don't give someone an assignment that will take them hours to complete when all they did was pass the phone screen. Wait until they've gone through the interview process, then ask the top five candidates to devote their time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life.

Interview

Start with a recruiter phone screening, then you have a phone screening with a couple managers. Finally you go to the office to give a presentation for 3 managers and panel interview with those managers, then you go to lunch. It is all at their Nashville, TN office.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up on the markets.   1 Answer

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Greenwood Village, CO) in October 2010.

Interview

Great at communicating, but it is a hard process and many hoops to jump through.

Interview Questions

• The will ask you to close them on the sale... in other words, ask them for the business/job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate, they will negotiate the base but only by a couple grand.