Jackson National Life Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Jackson National Life

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 117 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (United States) in Oct 2020

Interview

The day after I sent in my application someone from talent acquisition reached out and requested a phone interview for screening. We set up a time, and then the day of the interview she asked to reschedule. We set up another time over a week later to interview, and then unfortunately the call didn't go through on my end. I reached out over email within 5 minutes asking if I could call her and she said that we would have to reschedule. Then she never contacted me again. A couple weeks later I received an email stating they were moving forward with other candidates. Overall, it felt like a waste of my time and communication was not great on their end.

Interview Questions
    Jackson National Life
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
    Application

I interviewed at Jackson National Life (United States)

Interview

Initial phone call was a general screening and second interview was behavior questions and asking about my previous experience in my career as well as problem solving. Great overall experience with easy zoom call.

Interview Questions
    • How have you dealt with difficult stakeholders in the past?
      Answer Question
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
    Application

I interviewed at Jackson National Life (United States)

Interview

Basic web conference interview during COVID 19 with multiple people. They asked standard questions about my experience and knowledge. There were were a few difficult questions regarding knowledge of certain topics.

Interview Questions
    Jackson National Life
    Anonymous Employee in United States
    Application

I interviewed at Jackson National Life (United States)

Interview

I first had a quick phone interview about why I wanted to work at Jackson then I was sent some assessments to take online that consisted of how fast you can type and data entry then i had in person interview with offer at the end of the interview

Interview Questions
    • STAR format. Describe a time you had to take lead in a team project
    Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI
    Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (East Lansing, MI) in Jan 2020

Interview

Did a few phone interviews about how I found out about the job, previous and current work experience and why I wanted to work for the company, I then had to take some tests that were sent to me that included typing test and personality test and a couple weeks lasted i then Han an in person interview

Interview Questions
    • A time you experienced hardship in a group and had to show leadership
    Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI
    Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Okemos, MI)

Interview

Before interview, you have to take the Wonderlic. If they like you, you come in again and take it, and then they will invite you for an interview. If the interview goes well, they give you an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you a lot of behavioral questions, like "name a time where you provided excellent customer service."
    Anonymous Employee in United States
    Application

I interviewed at Jackson National Life (United States)

Interview

The interview took about 30 minutes. A lot of behavior questions that called for STAR styled responses. Was offered a position immediately following the interview. It was at the main office with one of the managers for SSAs.

Interview Questions
    Jackson National Life
    Anonymous Employee in United States
    Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (United States)

Interview

What you would expect with your normal interview process. Phone interview with basic interview questions. Then an in-person interview with 4 managers total; two at a time. Then an interview with HR for about an hour and a half. Come prepared and have a basic understanding of the position and you’ll be golden.

Interview Questions
    Jackson National Life
    Anonymous Employee in United States
    Application

I interviewed at Jackson National Life (United States)

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Asked only a couple of technical question which you will be able to answer if you know basic finance. All the interviews were easy going and are managers or supervisors.

Interview Questions
    Jackson National Life
    Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI
    Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Jackson National Life (East Lansing, MI)

Interview

A few STAR style questions, discussions of past experiences, future goals/education, how you heard about Jackson/why you want to work with them/what you hope to achieve or get out of the experience

Interview Questions
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 117