Jackson National Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jackson National Life

SSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Lansing, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with someone from HR and with an SSA manager. Primarily behavioral based but with the typical "tell me about yourself questions". The interviewer reads from a script and writes as you speak, so it doe not feel very personal.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how you handled it   1 Answer

SSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (East Lansing, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was short and sweet. Straightforward and to the point. Although they did request an off site drug test after the fact. It was just me in the room with the hiring manager, the process lasted about 20 minutes.

Strategic Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Okemos, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

Brief phone interview and a 20 minute in person interview. Very basic 'tell us about a time when you were faced with a controversy and how did you handle it' stuff

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you were faced with a controversy and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Strategic Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Lansing, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Took approximately two weeks. Two rounds of interviews and a typing test. 3 on 1 interview. The first interview was a phone interview that was fairly easy and the second was a 3 on 1 interview that ;asked about 30 minutes and had challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were under a lot of pressure and how did you react to this situation?   Answer Question