Jackson National Life Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jackson National Life Software Developer Interview Questions

2.0

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Okemos, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted via email, was given a time to come in to interview on site and an online logic test to take before the on site interview, was interviewed by two tech leads in the SIG department, the interview was mostly behavioral, got an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jackson National Life

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Lansing, MI) in July 2010.

Interview

You will get a phone screen and an in-person interview (or 2). Questions are a combination of technical (specific to the position your applying for) and personal (work history, why do you want to work here, are you a good team player, etc.)

There is also an aptitude test you must pass to be considered for the position. Most people think the test is easy - but I have seen people with 10+ years of development experience fail.

Interview Questions

• How many gas stations are in this city?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The position I applied for had more qualified applicants than available positions so I took what was offered.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Lansing, MI) in April 2010.

Interview

After applying for the job online, I was contacted within a week to come in and complete a logic test and perform an interview. I was later offered a position within a few days.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part would be in depth development questions asked by senior developers who sat in on the interview.   Answer Question