Jacobs Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

This was a very smooth and professional interview process from start to finish. There is a fresh innovative feel as you walk in and everyone seems engaged in their work.

Civil Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jacobs (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Very smooth and easy process. The interviewees were so nice and made the process quite easy. They get you out of the interview regime by talking in general which made me comfortable. Very nice people and nice environment to work in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your previous employer?   1 Answer

Senipr Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jacobs (Dallas, TX).

Interview

1. Telephone interview first followed by a face to face interview.

Negotiation

Vrey easy negotiation.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jacobs (Dallas, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Found out about the job through SMPS, applied online, HR phone interview, in person interview, then offer letter/phone call.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to address a difficult situation with your boss.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, but had already given a salary range. The offer was at the low end of the range, but still acceptable. Negotiated for flexible schedule, mostly.

Structural Engineering Graduate Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

The whole interviewing process was excellent. I got a call from a very nice lady to set up an interview date and time. The interview was very informative and I even got a tour to the office and the different departments they have. Throughout the tour I was introduced to some of the engineers and to some of the projects they worked on or were currently working on. The interview questions were very basic, first question was "What do you know about the company?" from there it went on to more like a conversation regarding my qualifications and about the internship program Jacobs offered. After the interview I got a call from the nice lady asking me about how the interview had gone and letting me know that I was chosen for an offer. She asked if I interested in the job so she could prepare and send an offer letter. I was very pleased with the interviewing process, it was fast, always kept in contact with them and even checked on me to complete the offer requirements.

Interview Questions

• N/A
      Just be prepared to ask questions regarding the company.   Answer Question