Jacobs Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jacobs Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Electrical Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview by project manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jacobs

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jacobs in January 2013.

Interview

It was my first interview with them and it started off smoothly. He asked me a little bit about myself and my past experiences. Then went on talking about the company, benefits, and positions available. I asked questions and afterwards got his business card

Interview Questions

• Wasn't really any difficult questions. It was very relax   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs (Denver, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

I sat in a room with the hiring manager and two other engineers. The asked me a lot of questions both technical and general. They were very personable and nice.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time when you made a mistake and if so, how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jacobs (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Applied via a recruiter and got called by the Department Manager in 2-3 week time. After the interview Manager was waiting for the project approval for which I was recruited. After the project approval he gave me final offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Some basic questions related to myself and past experience.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jacobs (Andheri (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Technical details such as sld's, protection philosophies relay numbers, motor schematics,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation the package offered was good for me at that point of time