Jacobs Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jacobs Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jacobs (Tampa, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 2 weeks for an in person interview. Interview consisted of a panel of four interviewers asking various questions related to IT. I followed up with an email thanking the lead interviewer for the opportunity and was received a formal offer within a week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jacobs

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jacobs (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was brief and straight to the point and very friendly and professional. The interviewer was very excited and seemed eager to meet in person. The follow ups were not consistent I had to continue to follow up with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions but they were related to my skillset and how they could be applied to completing the role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jacobs (Anchorage, AK) in February 2010.

Interview

Went relatively well, as a military retiree the company tried to factor that income into the offer. I refused and they re-offered a reasonable amount.

Not enough

Anonymous Employee in Tullahoma, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Jacobs (Tullahoma, TN) in January 2009.

Interview

The process took a long time. There were three interviews, but each was fairly easy with no hard questions or pressure. They made a fair offer that I accepted. There was a drug test after I accepted and a waiting period for the background check. Overall the process took about three months to get the offer and about 6 weeks for the background check.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jacobs in February 2010.

Interview

Was a put off. Decision was made very early on. I knew stright away that I was not right for the job as the hiring manager was looking for a very specific experiance which I did not have. wish they told so I wouldn't wast their and my time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave a company and a job you really enjoy?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jacobs in June 2008.

Interview

Short interview process, offered the job by the time i parked up at home. Big shortage of experienced candidates around at the time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered me a good salary

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leiden (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Jacobs (Leiden (Netherlands)) in July 2012.

Interview

sollicitatie via corporate website, duurde enorm lang voor er vervolg kwam. eerst telefonisch interview met HR, toen kort en goed face to face gesprek met chef en collega, follow up door HR die vervolgens met een goed aanbod kwam.

Interview Questions

• opening van het gesprek met chef: u bent toch niet zo iemand die deeltijd wil werken hè?   1 Answer